a21.JPG

A11.JPG

A3.JPG

she's actually very sweet
is #2 and #3 a tad yellowish?

blimmer said:
she's actually very sweet
is #2 and #3 a tad yellowish?

Not on my screen ........ anyway no post processing just resized the pics.......... ;)

must be my screen then.
#1 and #4 is fine but the rest is slightly yellowish to me, especially the white fur

blimmer said:
must be my screen then.
#1 and #4 is fine but the rest is slightly yellowish to me, especially the white fur

Btw, I don't think the fur was white .............:think:

haha then #1 and #4 is off for me. must do something about the calibration soon

blimmer said:
haha then #1 and #4 is off for me. must do something about the calibration soon

Fur could also have become whiter because too many flashes were going off at the same time ....... :think:

Canonised have capture the before make up for her and others, do you think she is as beautiful before and after make up?
Makeover for Suzhou troupe

She's indeed pretty with the make up on.

Indeed you photo #2, 3 & 5 look a bit warm to me also.

zcf said:
Canonised have capture the before make up for her and others, do you think she is as beautiful before and after make up?
Makeover for Suzhou troupe

She's indeed pretty with the make up on.

Indeed you photo #2, 3 & 5 look a bit warm to me also.

Bro, please don't spoil my impression of my classic beauty ...... I don't care to see what Canonised had captured before. ;)

Are the colours a bit warm? ......... just a bit?? Anyway, I going to take a cold shower now ......... :angry:

sorry :cry:
The face part suppose to be white seem a bit yellowish and reddish to me on my monitor.

What White Balance setting? Auto?

The furs and cuffs in picture 2, 3 and 5 are definitely much more yellowish than Picture 1 and 4.

zcf said:
sorry :cry:
The face part suppose to be white seem a bit reddish to me on my monitor.

Then go get yourself a new monitor ......because I prefer to have my beauty stay in the pink of health ....... ;)

Clockunder said:
What White Balance setting? Auto?

The furs and cuffs in picture 2, 3 and 5 are definitely much more yellowish than Picture 1 and 4.

Nope, manual color temp setting ..........

It is interesting that you brought up the colors of the cuffs .....just take a look at pics 3 & 5 again carefully ..... you will see that depending on where the hands are positioned the shade of the cuffs vary ..... ;)

Anyway, technical aspects of photography aside ..... the theme here is beauty ...........:)

Status
Not open for further replies.