Classic Beauty


Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenten

Deregistered
Jun 13, 2004
9,843
8
38
I am mesmerised by her beauty .......









 

blimmer

New Member
Apr 1, 2005
306
0
0
she's actually very sweet
is #2 and #3 a tad yellowish?
 

Zenten

Deregistered
Jun 13, 2004
9,843
8
38
blimmer said:
she's actually very sweet
is #2 and #3 a tad yellowish?
Not on my screen ........ anyway no post processing just resized the pics.......... ;)
 

blimmer

New Member
Apr 1, 2005
306
0
0
must be my screen then.
#1 and #4 is fine but the rest is slightly yellowish to me, especially the white fur
 

Zenten

Deregistered
Jun 13, 2004
9,843
8
38
blimmer said:
must be my screen then.
#1 and #4 is fine but the rest is slightly yellowish to me, especially the white fur
Btw, I don't think the fur was white .............:think:
 

blimmer

New Member
Apr 1, 2005
306
0
0
haha then #1 and #4 is off for me. must do something about the calibration soon
 

Zenten

Deregistered
Jun 13, 2004
9,843
8
38
blimmer said:
haha then #1 and #4 is off for me. must do something about the calibration soon
Fur could also have become whiter because too many flashes were going off at the same time ....... :think:
 

zcf

Senior Member
Apr 10, 2005
6,739
0
36
270 degree of Singapore
Canonised have capture the before make up for her and others, do you think she is as beautiful before and after make up?
Makeover for Suzhou troupe

She's indeed pretty with the make up on.

Indeed you photo #2, 3 & 5 look a bit warm to me also.
 

Zenten

Deregistered
Jun 13, 2004
9,843
8
38
zcf said:
Canonised have capture the before make up for her and others, do you think she is as beautiful before and after make up?
Makeover for Suzhou troupe

She's indeed pretty with the make up on.

Indeed you photo #2, 3 & 5 look a bit warm to me also.
Bro, please don't spoil my impression of my classic beauty ...... I don't care to see what Canonised had captured before. ;)

Are the colours a bit warm? ......... just a bit?? Anyway, I going to take a cold shower now ......... :angry:
 

zcf

Senior Member
Apr 10, 2005
6,739
0
36
270 degree of Singapore
sorry :cry:
The face part suppose to be white seem a bit yellowish and reddish to me on my monitor.
 

Clockunder

New Member
Apr 12, 2005
1,767
0
0
What White Balance setting? Auto?

The furs and cuffs in picture 2, 3 and 5 are definitely much more yellowish than Picture 1 and 4.
 

Zenten

Deregistered
Jun 13, 2004
9,843
8
38
zcf said:
sorry :cry:
The face part suppose to be white seem a bit reddish to me on my monitor.
Then go get yourself a new monitor ......because I prefer to have my beauty stay in the pink of health ....... ;)
 

Zenten

Deregistered
Jun 13, 2004
9,843
8
38
Clockunder said:
What White Balance setting? Auto?

The furs and cuffs in picture 2, 3 and 5 are definitely much more yellowish than Picture 1 and 4.
Nope, manual color temp setting ..........

It is interesting that you brought up the colors of the cuffs .....just take a look at pics 3 & 5 again carefully ..... you will see that depending on where the hands are positioned the shade of the cuffs vary ..... ;)

Anyway, technical aspects of photography aside ..... the theme here is beauty ...........:)
 

Status
Not open for further replies.