Class 2B Biker Fall in!

What will u do after u get 2B license?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 yrs never go back for lesson le..today finally going back, how to get my 2b soon man, always no determination

If you can affort to ask that means you have no urgent to ride, I'll wait in this case.....or else any thing even a honda cup can bring you from point A to point B....imagine can go Jalan Kayu eat prata for supper no need to look for parking lot :thumbsup: Also don't under estimate 2B hor.....when I was in secondary school....my modified 100 CC Suzuki cup with RXS caburator can hit 160km/h no problem :lovegrin: But any sligh touch by other vehicle....I guess I won't be typing in here liao :sweatsm:

Is this rule also applicable to those who have international license (foreigners)? What if I have riding a 400cc bike all my life? :)

Is this rule also applicable to those who have international license (foreigners)? What if I have riding a 400cc bike all my life? :)
From what i understand the conversion is based on number of years on the road, but you'd have to confirm with LTA.

Ride smart , ride safe guys...:thumbsup:

common Mistakes by Biker
1 ASSUMING DRIVERS CAN'T/WON'T ATTEMPT THE SAME OVERTAKE AS YOU
2 HOLDING TOO TIGHT/BEING TOO TENSE
3 FAILING TO MAKE THE MOST OF THE CLUES IN YOUR VIEW
4 RIDING AS IF ALL ROAD SURFACES ARE THE SAME
5 CLUMSY THROTTLE CONTROL
6 FILTERING TOO FAST
7 TRYING TOO HARD TO GET YOUR KNEE DOWN
8 ADJUSTING YOUR CHAIN TOO TIGHTLY
9 FAILING TO LOOK INTO SLIP ROADS
10 APEXING CORNERS TOO EARLY
11 PLAYING CATCH-UP
12 RIDING TO IMPRESS YOUR PILLION
13 AVOIDING WET ROADS
14 IGNORING THE DANGERS OF CRESTS
15 FAILING TO WORK ON YOUR BRAKING
16 RIDING WHEN FEELING ANGRY OR PISSED OFF

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74963

Last edited:
10 habits of a good rider
1. Be ready in mind, body, and bike
2. Be smooth
3. Know where you are
4. Use your head to look where you're going
5. When your line of sight or path of travel becomes restricted, reduce your speed and use great care
6. Before proceeding through any intersection, check left, check front, check right, then check left again
7. Whenever you slow, first check your rearview mirror
8. Keep a 2-4 second following distance
9. Ride with a great attitude
10. Practice

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75248

Stop dreaming. Just ride smart.

An old thread this is.
Rather than 2B but wait and save to buy 2A...it means you do not need that transport.
Rather than buying a normal car but a weekend car, I rather take a taxi.

:devil:

Also don't under estimate 2B hor.....when I was in secondary school....my modified 100 CC Suzuki cup with RXS caburator can hit 160km/h no problem

Factor in 20-30% speedometer error and you only get 112-128km/h, still very fast for a 100cc kup.

I only ride at the speed limit...

of my bike :bsmilie:

From what i understand the conversion is based on number of years on the road, but you'd have to confirm with LTA.

From memory, proof of ownership of big CC bikes is required (eg. insurance, road tax)

Rather than 2B but wait and save to buy 2A...it means you do not need that transport.

It's really more for gaining road experience. If I could do it all over again, I would have skipped buying a CL2A bike instead. Power jump from CL2A to CL2 bike is also big, it made no difference whether I rode a CL2A bike or not.

Tested with a car running side by side...by the way the bike speedo max out at pnly 150 if I still remember correctly :lovegrin:

Factor in car's speedometer error with human error :sweat:

Last time I rode 2b bike all the way until I got class 2 before I upgrade to a 600cc bike. I think 600cc bike quite alright unless u rev hard. ;p

Any bike is fine, it depends on the rider. I could ride a CBR900 all day at 70kmh

old thread man. wah even leejay got bounced. haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.