Class 2B Biker Fall in!

What will u do after u get 2B license?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

waterlucky

Dec 10, 2006
West
Had a conversation with a friend recently, he remarked that just got his 2B license & say that instead of buying a 125 bike, might as well wait 1yr later then go learn 2A.... then directly buy super4... :think: save $$$ .... :think: dun buy canon or nikon..save $ to buy leica?!
Is he Nuts?!

who is that friend? do I know him? :)

then after 2A save and wait for another yr get class2 loh
lolz

then class 2 get triumph Rocket!

first bike power! :thumbsup:

i think is good to get some road experience before getting a big bike
so far i rode NSR150SP, wave125, X9 200 and gsr600

class 2 bike can really hit 200 anytime ..
and wheelie if the owner cannot control well

i think is good to get some road experience before getting a big bike
so far i rode NSR150SP, wave125, X9 200 and gsr600

class 2 bike can really hit 200 anytime ..
and wheelie if the owner cannot control well

2A also can hit 200 anytime lor.....

anyway there's no right or wrong to this question. to each his own.. some thinks it's a disgrace to be seen on anything smaller than a 2A while others think it's a waste of money on bigger bikes.

anyway there's no right or wrong to this question. to each his own.. some thinks it's a disgrace to be seen on anything smaller than a 2A while others think it's a waste of money on bigger bikes.
If you look at the statistics from LTA, almost 80% of the motorbikes are less than 200cc, 15% less than 500cc and only 5% above 500cc. Hence, you can see big bikes are in fact quite rare.

Is scrambler counted? :) Okay fall in, haha~ ^^

If you look at the statistics from LTA, almost 80% of the motorbikes are less than 200cc, 15% less than 500cc and only 5% above 500cc. Hence, you can see big bikes are in fact quite rare.
bigger bikes are more stable...:thumbsup:

bigger bike = bigger head lamp = bigger tyre = bigger horn

All these big things can add a lot to safety on the road. ;)

i used to put air horn on my Suzuki Bandit

Had a conversation with a friend recently, he remarked that just got his 2B license & say that instead of buying a 125 bike, might as well wait 1yr later then go learn 2A.... then directly buy super4...

Suggest to him that he get a decent condition 2B bike, ride it until he gets his class 2 - should take about 3 years - then switch to... well, any bike. Riding everyday helps in passing the the 2A/2 tests.

but rider not power...cornering also body very stiff like statue...:sticktong

:lovegrin: :bsmilie: yes..i agree .. if biker no power.. power bike will only OVERPOWER him to disaster...:sweat:

hmmm... :think:

where is dominator ???

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

i getting a scrambler after i got my license! only tink i now headache is i wan the coolness there riding nice bike without bike box but burden on my shoulder or dun wan the coolness ride phantom with lots of bike box which lighten my load...

Well... for a good 2B bike, you can hit 200 too...

But seriously, he needs some road practise... else how is he gonna handle a 400cc bike?? :think:

Yo yo... how can I miss out this thread! :devil:
But TS only call for 2B bikers to fall in ;p

What ever vehicles you are on, just "road smart, don't act smart", "stay alert and pray hard the others road users too"!

hmmm... :think:

where is dominator ???

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

get any 2B bike, ride for a few years, than start to think of upgrade to a bigger bike..

not enough riding experience want to jump to 2A? only asking for troubles.

Status
Not open for further replies.