Class 2B Biker Fall in!

What will u do after u get 2B license?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i getting a scrambler after i got my license! only tink i now headache is i wan the coolness there riding nice bike without bike box but burden on my shoulder or dun wan the coolness ride phantom with lots of bike box which lighten my load...

scrambler also can put box what. just smaller one lah. :) still look cool :cool:

Got membership in SSDC...havent go for 1st lessons yet. Maybe next week...
:)

good luck! Remember Confidence is the key! :)

If you look at the statistics from LTA, almost 80% of the motorbikes are less than 200cc, 15% less than 500cc and only 5% above 500cc. Hence, you can see big bikes are in fact quite rare.
how come LTA give such funny stats when the class limits are at 200, 400 and >400

how come LTA give such funny stats when the class limits are at 200, 400 and >400

earn more $ loh ..
during my dad's era is 1 licence to ride all bike

wa... its good to c so many honest & responsible bikers around in cs... btw my friend ask me to post here :"where can get cheap 125 bike + lots of freebies...?" :think:

Is the Honda CG125 good? :lovegrin:

this is one solid bike. during E-brake I have seen countless times trainee crashing it. crash and crash. :eek: just pick up and continue to ride. wow!:bigeyes:

wa... its good to c so many honest & responsible bikers around in cs... btw my friend ask me to post here :"where can get cheap 125 bike + lots of freebies...?" :think:

Dun get too cheap ones... may give you problems. If want, invest in a good RX-Z, and it will last... economical as well...

get LC kia, RD or RG.....:bsmilie:

LC KIA! With "ar chui" helmet! Char kway tiao handlebar! + Pineapple air filter! :thumbsup:
Those were the days...

WA! very chim... dun know what u guys talking about?? :dunno: seems very lau jiao bikers...

WA! very chim... dun know what u guys talking about?? :dunno: seems very lau jiao bikers...

The OLD beng type.. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

He forgot the Jacked up rear seat... then must chrome all over somemore... and the water hose pipes to go over all the wiring.... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

go bike window shopping on a free & lazy saturday... hope to get some tips here & there... :cool:

go bike window shopping on a free & lazy saturday... hope to get some tips here & there... :cool:

Go where shopping? Let me know if you need help.

Seems like no new from d**k**r, wanted to buy but till now never call me me to arrange. Next weeks onward I am not free already.

get from bike forum. got tons of advise and you can also PM the riders for XR125. most of them are friendly to help you. :)

my arm still bath in cold sweat as i typing this.... been riding around in hcm & is just too mind-bloggling & andrealin pumping weaving thru the traffic in the city street... suddenly at the corner of yr eye saw a on-coming bike racing towards yr left; another diagonally charging towards me from 2 o'clock... phee...phee...phee..phee... as yr ears is always drown by the sounding of horns.... skill & courage are only the neccessary tools which makes the use of signaling lights redundant....
amazingly no major accident at the uncontrolled chaotic roundabout; however i just witnessed a bike ramming into a roadside mobile stall... perhaps he was looking at something else..:think:

i begin to enjoy the thrill... hope to post some pics later....

just watch "wild-hogs" ... ":The Road" "Freedom" "No Rules.."... all abt 4 bikers la.... :bsmilie: anyone watch yet? ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.