clarkequay

Status
Not open for further replies.

919956g

1)just snapped some photo as i pass by the quay..now i realize, can b better at a lower angle
fd74970b.jpg

2)the gov buildin
fd831840.jpg

3)this pix is not excactly impressive,a bit under exposed, women in white is distractin, but what impressed me was this man sketched his subject purely by memory....it is very good, the subject was a potrait of an Afgan women whom was once on the coverpage of the TIME mag!!
fd831842.jpg

From the sounds of it, the situation captured in your last photo had lots of potential... but I feel you should have chosen a different angle (over the guy's shoulder) and zoomed in much tighter so that we can actually see what the guy is drawing as well as cut out the distracting background. Unless that guy objects to being photographed, of course. Still, good work spotting the photo opportunity.

nice plump lady in the background

Originally posted by Midnight
From the sounds of it, the situation captured in your last photo had lots of potential... but I feel you should have chosen a different angle (over the guy's shoulder) and zoomed in much tighter so that we can actually see what the guy is drawing as well as cut out the distracting background. Unless that guy objects to being photographed, of course. Still, good work spotting the photo opportunity.

sam:actually i could have, but that artist seem annoyed,hehe thats the best i can go unspotted...

Originally posted by wcy
nice plump lady in the background

sam:actually,what makes us think it's a women???

919956g, I think that last pic is great. Of course the composition can be improved but I rather congragulate you on what you've managed to capture. That pic spoke to me. I was like "Whoa!" when scrolling down and saw it. That guy in the pic can draw the Afgahn girl from memory? I suspect he is into photography also, except he can draw real well
:p

streetshooter,
hehe... eeh, now i manage to spot it too...but have to admit lah though not truelly by memory hah, he's still good lah. I GIVE IT TO HIM!!:bsmilie:

Originally posted by Juvelyn
the pony-tail

micheal jackson also got pony tail leh;p

Status
Not open for further replies.