Clang: A White Book

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnclang

Jul 14, 2004
Dearest Friends from ClubSnap......I'm having my second show in Singapore this coming June. It will be installed in SubStation, 45 Armenian Street from June 24th till July 6.
The gallery open from 11am -9pm. I will be there on the 24th most of the time if anyone wish to speak to me in person.
Hope to see you guys.
Lovesss*Clang

ps. I will be actively viewing this forum from now till then should there be any questions for me.

Great to hear that, hope I'd be able to drop by. Thanks for the info.

What exactly?

Hi Alex....I will really love to see you again :)
Can you email me?
I may have lost your contact due to my computer crash last year :(
Lovesss*Clang

What exactly?

It will be an exhibition purely on my personal work....most of them new.
I will be constructing a White Room within the gallery space and there will be a white
table bolted in the middle of that installation with a white book on top.
The White book is the exact portfolio being used by my agent to show my work internationally to the creatives and curators alike.
It will not look pristine.
There will be no hanging pictures around the gallery.
One will have to see my work by viewing the white book, very similar to how my work is being presented on a daily basis. No hype and no huge enlargement prints, just pure personal vision of mine.
You being invited to view my work in a critical manner, like a critic.
Lovelylovely*Clang

John, it has been a while since we last met you at the cafe in The Heeren some years back. Would definitely drop by yr exhibition and catch up with you.

Cheers
Jeffrey

Jing...I saw your recent work being published. Looks great and I'm really proud of you.
Lovesss*Clang

thank you!couldn't have done it without your advice and help all the way from back then...will be looking forward to seeing this.you should have another heeren session.

Will try to make it on the 24 June.

Ortega, want to plan to go together with the rest of our own kakis?

Dearest Friends from ClubSnap......I'm having my second show in Singapore this coming June. It will be installed in SubStation, 45 Armenian Street from June 24th till July 6.
The gallery open from 11am -9pm. I will be there on the 24th most of the time if anyone wish to speak to me in person.
Hope to see you guys.
Lovesss*Clang

ps. I will be actively viewing this forum from now till then should there be any questions for me.

Congrats John on your upcoming show. I'm glad that though you're base in US you still borther to come back here to do a show. Thanks for keeping us updated.

Hope to see you guys.
Lovesss*Clang

Cool! Look forward to seeing you.... haven't seen you for ages.

Hey John,

All the best for the show! Still here in NY learning at this moment.

ps: your words at omen are slowly making sense to me now.

Stefen

Who are you? Never heard of your name? Are you local?

Hi john, welcome back! Looking forward to the new show and to meet you in person :)

Will blog about your show. Mind if I link to your site, to publicize it?

Status
Not open for further replies.