CK One

Status
Not open for further replies.

VouS

Feb 23, 2005
Seattle
www.pbase.com
Just received new lens and i can't go out testing my lens as i am finishing up my Final paper .. So this empty bottle become my victim :) .. No experience in lighting .. just experimenting with 2 60watt light :)

Any comments are welcomed :)

53231861.jpg

53231312.jpg

Looks good for an advertisement poster for CK.

Classy look. Prefer the 1st one.

John.. perhaps it was just a luck :) ... i am completely newbie when talking lighting :)

Thx Icer .. i agree with you except normally they won't advertise an empty botol :)

For a newbie in lighting, I give u :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ...:eek:

first photo is :thumbsup:.

perhaps because the wb.

whats the setup? what surface isit on? how come can see reflection? Can share?

Yeah, I wanna know how to make the reflections too. TIA

ortega said:
quite good, but you should clean the bottle first

Yeah I need to learn to be aware of such thing.. Since my goal of experiment was to capture reflection.. I didn't pay attention to other thing.. like cleaning the bottle or removing the spray's stem ( Even though if i remembered to remove it, i still would not be able to remove it because i lost the default close cap which did not have the stem)

Thanks for the reminder :);)

benedium said:
whats the setup? what surface isit on? how come can see reflection? Can share?

For those who interested to know

Since i knew nothing bout lighting and studio photography.. the only thing i can do was guessing ..

Its very simple .. Bottle was shot on the glass table.. with two light which are typical house 60watt light bulb placed below the glass table .. the light was facing up but not directly to the bottle ... The background is my black t-shirt .. Ohh and the surrounding was also dark (Only 2 light were on)

And its done

Nice pics. Resourceful! :thumbsup:

advertising quality
good pictures,
may i know how many flashes you use and how you deal with the background?

ron1818 said:
advertising quality
good pictures,
may i know how many flashes you use and how you deal with the background?

Hey Ron..

Thx for the compliment :)

I wasn't using any flash .. only 2 light that i have described in the earlier post and I was using a black fabric for the background and its happen a black T-shirt ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.