CityHall with trails

Status
Not open for further replies.

wheels

Nov 17, 2002
LONG KAO
photo.rogerdeng.com
Hi all

Tried taking the CityHall from a few angles the other night but kind of like this one. :)
Would appreciate if you guys can tell me if this composition works for you. :)

DSC_1544.jpg

Good work, but perhaps you can try to reduce the lens flare.

Adams

I like the blue trail. If not the picture will look too red, orange hue...

laugh said:
I like the blue trail. If not the picture will look too red, orange hue...

As the saying goes, a picture may not be liked by 2 persons. Noticed the blue trail is cutting across the entire picture, which is not acceptable in my opinion. You may think otherwise. ;)

Thanks Virgo/laugh/spurssy for your valuable inputs.

I guess it is more of the trails that catch your attention. :)
But the thing I am not sure about in the photo is the tilted city hall.... :confused:

ermmm... guys,

the building is the Supreme Court, not City Hall. City Hall is further down the road.

Nice effort. Agree that the blue trail should be there to complement the red. However it may be a bit too strong for some people.

wheels said:
Thanks Virgo/laugh/spurssy for your valuable inputs.

I guess it is more of the trails that catch your attention. :)
But the thing I am not sure about in the photo is the tilted city hall.... :confused:

You're most welcome wheels. I think the tilted supreme court is OK. Just make sure the horizon is parallel to the edges of the photo.

I also agree that the blue trail is good there.
It's what makes it different from the usual night scenes. I've taken some night shots too and find it boring to have just the red trails. Specially in one-way traffic like that

mervlam said:
ermmm... guys,

the building is the Supreme Court, not City Hall. City Hall is further down the road.

Nice effort. Agree that the blue trail should be there to complement the red. However it may be a bit too strong for some people.

haha ... thanks for the info there. I keep getting the 2 confused ...

Thanks again Virgo for the tip. :)

ticopi said:
I also agree that the blue trail is good there.
It's what makes it different from the usual night scenes. I've taken some night shots too and find it boring to have just the red trails. Specially in one-way traffic like that

Thanks for your comments ticopi. Appreciate it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.