City Skyline

Oh yes.. Camera was actually set with tripod at somewhere near the F1 gallery.
Yes, camera is tilted upward. Any better way to solve this issue?
No way to be on level term with the building right? Unless you go up to somewhere up in the mid-building?

? dun have to be on level term. what i do is to crop for a better view, since if i make it level the horizion is at mid point. i believe kit mentioned something to that effect just now:)

Oh yes.. Camera was actually set with tripod at somewhere near the F1 gallery.
Yes, camera is tilted upward. Any better way to solve this issue?
No way to be on level term with the building right? Unless you go up to somewhere up in the mid-building?

ask kit to lend you his tiltshift lens. :)

saves you from going somewhere up in the mid-building. :bsmilie:

image circle of tilt-shift lens is very big.
When you shift, you are shifting the entire image circle up or down in a straight line.

A higher tripod will help clear this problem?

Do you have a tripod that stretches 3 storeys high? Physical shift will yield very limited differences unlike optical shift.

Like I said before, correcting the keystone effect in this instance is easy but you will need an ultra wide angle lens e.g. 20mm and below. My photo was taken with a 14-24mm at around 18mm.

nice :thumbsup: if you dont mind, may i know your setting, did you use any filter? thanks!

I don't think my settings will be useful to you since you'll not get the identical lighting condition. For the most part of it, I trust my camera's meter, just stopped down to f/11. You can try fiddling with exposure compensation but it wouldn't be more than 1 stop in either direction. No filter was used.