City Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayumi

Mar 26, 2002
Visit site
i am just wondering if there is anyone interested in a city shoot? we can walk around town snapping pics. anything goes sort of situation. i prefer to shoot during weekdays afternoon and the shoot should last preferably a few hours until night time. so is anyone interested enough to accompany me on this trip?
thanks

I'm interested. But must let me know time and date as I might have lesson.

Mostly my lesson ends around 4pm. Some days no lesson...

hey i've done that! it's really cool. but i went alone tho, in the morning.

the sun is behind you when u shoot fullerton area from explanade, in the mornings. in the evenings, unless u want silhouettes of the buildings (or over blown sky!) then u gotta wait till twilight hour (730-745pm) and shoot with tripod.

;)

i am hoping to make the trip next week, preferably within 1st sept to 5th sept. i am choosing the photoshoot to be on weekdays as there will be lesser people around, easier to take pictures. time is maybe from mid-afternoon to evening. please feel free to join in if you will be later than the meeting time. i am hoping to get at least 1 or 2 people to go around town taking pictures with me. once i got the confirmation from the people, then it will be easier for us to fix a time and date together rather than just make an appointment and hope that other people can accomodate your timing. what ya think?

anyway i am free everyday. since i am here on holidays.

yeah i am hoping to take pics of fullerton, esplanade, everything under the sun....see how far our legs can carry us to. but someone have to lead the direction. i am not very familiar with roads in singapore.

thanks

jOhO said:
hey i've done that! it's really cool. but i went alone tho, in the morning.

the sun is behind you when u shoot fullerton area from explanade, in the mornings. in the evenings, unless u want silhouettes of the buildings (or over blown sky!) then u gotta wait till twilight hour (730-745pm) and shoot with tripod.

;)

Care to organise a City Shoot tour? ;p

Ayumi said:
i am hoping to make the trip next week, preferably within 1st sept to 5th sept. i am choosing the photoshoot to be on weekdays as there will be lesser people around, easier to take pictures. time is maybe from mid-afternoon to evening. please feel free to join in if you will be later than the meeting time. i am hoping to get at least 1 or 2 people to go around town taking pictures with me. once i got the confirmation from the people, then it will be easier for us to fix a time and date together rather than just make an appointment and hope that other people can accomodate your timing. what ya think?

yeah i am hoping to take pics of fullerton, esplanade, everything under the sun....see how far our legs can carry us to. but someone have to lead the direction. i am not very familiar with roads in singapore.

thanks
Hi there,
actually where you want to go first and where you want to meet us to bring you around in Singapore.By the way, which country you are from?

Joe :think:

joe said:
Hi there,
actually where you want to go first and where you want to meet us to bring you around in Singapore.By the way, which country you are from?

Joe :think:

I think it's Canada.... I'm up for it...

Ayumi said:

thanks

Hi Ayumi,
which country are you from?

Joe

hey joe
i am actually singaporean, just that i have studied overseas for 3 yrs already and thus had become disoriented with the singapore roads. i know a little bit of where the esplanade suntec city are but i dont really know the shortest route to get there so i need someone to show the way. i hope to take some pictures of the esplanade, the singapore skyline etc.

hoho! shoot shoot shoot!
Inform me the date too! Im interested!

Ayumi said:
hey joe
i am actually singaporean, just that i have studied overseas for 3 yrs already and thus had become disoriented with the singapore roads. i know a little bit of where the esplanade suntec city are but i dont really know the shortest route to get there so i need someone to show the way. i hope to take some pictures of the esplanade, the singapore skyline etc.

Ayumi said:
hey joe

ok,then when are you to take pic around in singapore.

Joe :eek:

uhm.. in the day? can i join at nite or sumthing? after work?

I am working so might have to take leave to do that.
I think its best to set the date first so that people can make time for it. Weekdays is good to shoot buildings as there are less crowds. I should be OK for Thurs or Fri but need a day's notice to get leave.

Yeah, Singapore changes pretty fast!

:D

Hihi everyone,

I am currently doing a project to model the 3D structures of several buildings yet I lack a good camera that can do the trick of capturing several clear pictures of different angles of the buildings to do my models..

Need photos of Republic Plaza, UOB Plaza and Ngee Ann City..
Direct (Straight Vertical) View, Front View, Side View, Rear View, Close up (for building, windows panels or door textures)

Anyone can help? Please email me at jiahui1174@yahoo.com

Many Thanks,
Xanne

woah!! City shoot during the weekdays... sounds good...

there's a lot of talk but no one has firmed out a date or time yet.. Is the 1st of september alright?

I'm interested too.. juz lemme know the date and time. I might be working. :D

1st Sep I can't, going Sentosa with friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.