city scenery

Status
Not open for further replies.
other than that?

Pinnacle at least half your lower view is blocked by the railings. Cannot get that kind of shot without very tall ladder and very strong support for camera..

Just try those HDB apartments with corridor facing the city, there are still many such apartments around, just remember to bring a decent tripod at least taller than the corridor walls.

Or you can try to sneak into UOB building and take a shot... or any other tall buildings... like the Westin Stamford... Equinox, I think... 70th floor...

take aeroplane......

go on top of the higher buildings, if you have chance, most of them are off limits though. the very top, that is.

or you could dine at swissotel, equinox. :)

or if you have the proper equipment, you can try kite or RC helicopter/plane aerial photography..

hahaha wow it sounds expensive! hahahah okok but if i wanna go to the uob building or westin stamford building, must i need to pay to enter? have u guys done that before?

where can i find that and hw much does it cost?

interesting. do they have a web site of sorts ?

ryan
Helicopter Flight Services (HFS).

More of a charter service than an aerial tour, application have to be made months in advance to be approve by both CAAS and MINDEF for the flight to proceed due to security procedures and total cost is in the 4 to 5 digits range based on a time basis.

Last edited:
wah the process so damb long ar just to take the chopper hahaha

okok haved u been up there?

Status
Not open for further replies.