paksiew

Jan 4, 2004
city3-1.jpg

:think:

Just like this kind of picture.

Very clean.

:)

What type of camera you using bro ?

Hi... really nice shot... maybe u might want to PS out the really blue spot on the top left of your pic? Quite visible... hehe... :)

arowana said:
Just like this kind of picture.
Very clean.
:)
What type of camera you using bro ?

Yo bro, it's not so nice if asking a good photographer what kind of equipment/camera that he is using to take such good photos... sometimes this may mislead that you only admire the equipment rather than the person behind the camera :nono:

I know you are keen to learn how the method, what equipment can produce such quality photo, me too. Btw, the answer your question, I found a way; just right click on the picture, save a copy to your Harddisk, use a image viewer software; ie. Photoshop, ACDsee, or CanonZoombrowserEX to open that photo and inspect its EXIF data. You'll discover a main land :D :bsmilie:

However, what don't know is the type of lens they use :think:

Cheers!

Excellent skyline and clean detailing. Sharp without being clinical or cold. Gorgeous.

Thanks for sharing.

Kman

It's a Beauty.........nice shot of the big apple

Wow - NY has really changed these day - it looks so much like Perth ;)

Just joshing with u ;p

nickmak said:
Hi... really nice shot... maybe u might want to PS out the really blue spot on the top left of your pic? Quite visible... hehe... :)

I found 3 more at the sea... :D Nice pic though..

My cmos really wants a clean ...
But i am away from home now ...
:(

well ... i used ef-s canon lens
it's City of Perth.

ST_sg said:
Yo bro, it's not so nice if asking a good photographer what kind of equipment/camera that he is using to take such good photos... sometimes this may mislead that you only admire the equipment rather than the person behind the camera :nono:

I know you are keen to learn how the method, what equipment can produce such quality photo, me too. Btw, the answer your question, I found a way; just right click on the picture, save a copy to your Harddisk, use a image viewer software; ie. Photoshop, ACDsee, or CanonZoombrowserEX to open that photo and inspect its EXIF data. You'll discover a main land :D :bsmilie:

However, what don't know is the type of lens they use :think:

Cheers!
sorry ST_sg

got to disagree with you here. the Exif can be obtained if it's taken digitally, but if it's taken with film...then, no Exif ya. So the best is to ask what's the equipment be it privately or in public, cos sharing will make viewers know how you can treat the system. in addition to that, all photography book/mag will tell you what system they used for a particular shot. so since such mags/books reveals set-ups, thus i see it relevant to ask what cam and lens the photog use for a particulat shot.

it's true that a good photog is the photog itself, not the cam. but how about newbies or pros that wish to switch style? i'm sure they'd ask the same question too. :D cherry-o.

Status
Not open for further replies.