Circumstances under which a policeman can fire his weapon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
for all that we noe ,

1)he may not b a security guard ,
2)a kid who noes security guard carrying arms
n with aspiration to have the life of a armed personned.

hahahaha, if he gives the address of work , u must really chio me along, n if i am shot for taking photograph of the building at public area , at least i can haul him to court with my death.

hmmm who noes , i may be able to revolutionise the entire photography industry of the rights .hehehehehehehhe

lame security wannabe: "stop or i will shoot!"
*takes out water gun and shoot at ur knee* *psss~ psss~ splash~*

Chiang said:
for all that we noe ,

1)he may not b a security guard ,
2)a kid who noes security guard carrying arms
n with aspiration to have the life of a armed personned.

hahahaha, if he gives the address of work , u must really chio me along, n if i am shot for taking photograph of the building at public area , at least i can haul him to court with my death.

hmmm who noes , i may be able to revolutionise the entire photography industry of the rights .hehehehehehehhe
he if posts up his address, i'll organise outing there lor...:)

i dont think he is a security guard at all. from his 1st post... "If I am the security guard,". i suspect he is just a bored kid with time on his hands.

Wah, i thought a few years ago, some SPF spokesman said that the job of the security guard is not to confront a dangerous person and play hero. Instead, he is to act as a deterant and inform the police in the event that he encounters a dangerous person. Well, unless u include Cisco guard into the pic, than it is slightly different.

Dont think even a police officer is authorize to shoot at a suspect when he is running away. Only can chase. Discharge of firearms is highly regulated loh.

Taking the camera is definately illegal unless u are at sensitive locations and the person who is going to impound your camera is properly authorised and empowered by law. Else, the meer act of confiscating the camera is already putting that person on the wrong side of the law.

Ren_Hao said:
Discharge of firearms is highly regulated loh.

I believe SPf has it's own ROE quick reference card :sweatsm:

Status
Not open for further replies.