Circuit@Tuas

Status
Not open for further replies.

EZ Motorsports

Jan 10, 2008
Hi Guys

Let me apologize if I'm posting this thread in a manner that might be offensive. My name is Keith and we're the official promoters for Circuit@Tuas (www.singaporecircuit.com). We're having regular race meetings throughout the year on Singapore's very first permanent circuit.

We have an event coming this Sunday 13th January at our circuit (Exit 26B, Tuas West Drive, diagonally across Raffles Marina, next to the bus interchange). I would like to invite photographers to come by and capture our race (Motocross for this round, there will be other categories as the year goes on). Race day on Sunday starts at 9:30am.

We will allow photographers access to the track to snap photos. All we hope for is that at the end of the day, email us some of your best shots so that we can post it on our web-site. You can put your signature / email on it so that you can be approached if anybody out there wants your shots.

If you guys are okay with this, please drop by on Sunday with a bright safety vest and probably a good pair of boots (it's a little muddy). Oh! and don't forget the umbrella as it gets a little hot under the sun. (photographer's hazard?? :sweat: ) Register with us at the site office so that we can brief you on track safety. Best if this can be done at about 9:30am.

I really hope to see some of you guys out there.

Cheers!

keith
EZ Motorsports
www.singaporecircuit.com

i thought it starts on saturday 12-13 Jan?? :confused:

Hi!

Yes it starts this Saturday, but that's just scruteneering / riders briefing and free practice. Might be a bit boring for you guys. All the action's on race day this Sunday.

Our schedule is available under the race meets / race calender tab.

Cheers!

keith
Ez Motorsports
www.singaporecircuit.com

a bright safety vest?

if dont have,how?any bright Tshirt can?

loh32uo4.jpg

This is the location...:thumbsup:

if only the official promoters replied to us faster...we b there shooting than here still asking questions..nvm from what i see from their website..there should still be lots of chances to shoot :thumbsup:

wht time is the next race ?
every sunday ?

Status
Not open for further replies.