Circle of Light Gathering Oct 05

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jcryan55

We're glad to announce the next forthcoming COL gathering in October 2005.
We received many equiries from supporters enquiring about the monthly gathering. No, we did not forget about it.
We had to invite all B&W photoenthusiasts to the forthcoming gathering who serves to meet up with all who has a keen interest in B&W bphotography, whether it's digital or traditonal darkroom.

The details for the next COL gathering is as follows:

Date : 29 October 2005, Saturday
Time: 1400 hrs to 1600hrs
Venue : CORAL BISTRO (cafe opening on 25 Oct 05 onwards)
269 Beach Road, Opposite Plaza Hotel, corner of Bussorah Street

As this gathering is held in a cafe, we'll not be collecting a fees for refreshment. Attendees may like to patronise the cafe during the gathering.

The programme is as follows:

1. Guest Speaker, Hasselblad master, Mr Wayne Umehara will be speaking on the topic " The photographer - from the head or the heart?"

2. Sharing of images from a recent cross countries photo outing (tentative)

3. Photo Critiques

The rules still holds for this gathering. All attending, pls bring along 2 prints either A4 in size or 8x10 inch minimum for easy viewing during the critique session.

As before, we would require all of you attending to register your interest to be present. We can take maximum 50 person for this gathering.

For easier mangement of attendees list, pls register yr attendance at www.ecircleoflight.org or at the link http://www.ecircleoflight.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=216

hi there! I logged into the COL forum and was replying to the thread to pre-register for the gathering event. However, I was unable to post reply and not even PM to the moderator. I'm interested to attend this event. Kindly let me know of my registration. Thank you.

regards,
Martin Liew
hp: 9369-6751

problem solved. U are registered liao. Others can register at the thread already. problem has been rectified.

upz for more people to see....

Would be good to see anyone of u there. Good to put a face to the nick that we have saw so often on the forum....:)

Do take some time to register if u r keen to come for the gathering. Registration details is at the start of the thread.
This helps us manage the number of people who are turning up. Also, Wayne Umehara is a good speaker that I thought a photographer should not miss. He's gonna talk about a topic at heart with many photographer regardless of whether u r a novice or professional.

Hope to see more of u at the 29 Oct gathering.

upz again for more B&W photoenthusiasts

Status
Not open for further replies.