Circle Line MRT from Harbour Front to Marymount

armadillo

Jan 30, 2006
Pinnacle@Duxton
At last after long wait, today got confirmation Circle Line will be opened on 8th Oct 2011 :)

It will only alleviate a small percent, there will be a deluge with students from NUS.

What a coincidence! Transport fare is going up again Q4 2011 otherwise how will SMRT recoup the 8.9% drop in net profit down to only just S$34.8 million for Q1 2011?

Last edited:
Eh it is a very important part of the NUS culture wor.

Since when?:bsmilie: Imagine reaching the bus stop thinking you will reach 10 mins early for class but end up 20min late because you miss 4 freaking buses. Well, there's always 198 though, if you don't mind walking.

Since when?:bsmilie: Imagine reaching the bus stop thinking you will reach 10 mins early for class but end up 20min late because you miss 4 freaking buses. Well, there's always 198 though, if you don't mind walking.
The squeezing on bus 95 has been an integral part of the "NUS experience", haven't they told you?

i'm glad i'm not studying in NUS. i'm in the SOL.

School of Life

The squeezing on bus 95 has been an integral part of the "NUS experience", haven't they told you?

that's for Science students... Arts side got to contend with 96 :bsmilie:

I'm wondering if the circle line will be packed full then? All the people working in science park may just change to taking circle line too!!

I'm wondering if the circle line will be packed full then? All the people working in science park may just change to taking circle line too!!
The Circle Line is already very packed now, macam like Bishan at NS line like that

brapodam said:
The Circle Line is already very packed now, macam like Bishan at NS line like that

Yea but for now not much people is taking the Marymount side yet. let's see how it turns out

It's going to be packed as the population is being increased steadily.