Cineleisure Thief

PilsnerLiam

Mar 29, 2009
East
Hi Fellow CS-er.
Just want to warn you all that there are professional thieves lurking around at Orchard area.

Last night, I was performing on the stage outside Cineleisure at 11pm, a guy walked to the stage area and took my black billingham large bag. Through the CCTV footage, the man's action was smooth and seems experienced.

He then slinged the bag as if it's his own, and walked towards Mandarin Orchard. That's where CCTV footage ceased coverage.

The hopes of recovering my bag is slim, but I do want to warn you guys that he is probably targeting camera bags. Because there were better bags around mine at that time and he just reached for the Billingham.

Police report was made and CCTV reviewed. And my hopes are not high. A short description of that man:
Slightly chubby Chinese man with light coloured baseball cap, Specs, black t-shirt, black berms with 1 neon green/yellow stripe on the side, flip flop slippers.

Hope he likes his Xmas Presents.! Sigh...

Hi Fellow CS-er. Just want to warn you all that there are professional thieves lurking around at Orchard area. Last night, I was performing on the stage outside Cineleisure at 11pm, a guy walked to the stage area and took my black billingham large bag. Through the CCTV footage, the man's action was smooth and seems experienced. He then slinged the bag as if it's his own, and walked towards Mandarin Orchard. That's where CCTV footage ceased coverage. The hopes of recovering my bag is slim, but I do want to warn you guys that he is probably targeting camera bags. Because there were better bags around mine at that time and he just reached for the Billingham. Police report was made and CCTV reviewed. And my hopes are not high. A short description of that man: Slightly chubby Chinese man with light coloured baseball cap, Specs, black t-shirt, black berms with 1 neon green/yellow stripe on the side, flip flop slippers. Hope he likes his Xmas Presents.! Sigh...

what items and what serial number.

anyone wish to set up a sting operation? I hate thieves.

Hi all

There were no cameras in the bag. Because I was there for a performance, thus the bag was used as a generic bag. Believe the suspect is in the know of the brand of bag. Therefore he only took that instead of the others stored in the same area.

Just be more careful next time for me...

Wonder if there's a chance of "CSI-like" photos around the area where the subject photo bombed someone..haha.!

Hi all

There were no cameras in the bag. Because I was there for a performance, thus the bag was used as a generic bag. Believe the suspect is in the know of the brand of bag. Therefore he only took that instead of the others stored in the same area.

So your Billingham bag tells the thieves: "Steal me."?

Should use Hermes or Louis Vuitton instead. :bsmilie:

So your Billingham bag tells the thieves: "Steal me."?

Should use Hermes or Louis Vuitton instead. :bsmilie:

Uncle so heartless.. have you got your share of $2.6M in HK ? :bsmilie:

A timely reminder to everyone to stay vigilant and careful. There will always be thieves lurking around for an opportunity.