Church

Status
Not open for further replies.

melvinmah

Feb 1, 2006
Yishun
www.melvinmah.com
mel4155fz2.jpg

I wasn't the designated photographer. Just happened to take my camera along at my gf's sister's big day, so took a couple of shots. Thankfully the hired professional didn't mind.

mel4064yz4.jpg

mel4076bp9.jpg

mel4077so4.jpg

mel40824oi2.jpg

Not bad :thumbsup: You still able to catch some great shots :lovegrin:

You are not the main photographer??? I think they could have gotten you to take the pictures instead.The pictures are good ;)

I agree with Simon! V nice pictures, and love how u capture the details in the 2nd pic :thumbsup:

Like i mentioned.. i was actually there as an immediate family, so i couldnt do two roles hehe. I'm a freelance photographer myself, however my designation for that day was to collect red packets haha.

Anyway, thank you all for the kind comments, much appreciated!

chapel in holy spirit. some nice "fillers" you have there... but understand that you would not want to get in the way of the main photographer... besides, don't loose sight of the ang pao box!!! ;)

3rd and 4th are really gd. Keep it up man =)

Dude... Going to print those photo out for album to show case to client next time? haha

Hi Melvin,

The first, third, fourth & sixth shot is nice, and is what a second photographer should look for because the main photographer will be nearer to the bride and groom. Actually as long as you don't shoot the same angle/shot as the main photographer or stand directly opposite him/her, it should be fine. I didn't scold you or show black face @ you, right? ;)

The finger shot is nice but not storytelling enough.

The last shot is more of a main photographer's shot.

Max 2.8;)

Hi Melvin,

The first, third, fourth & sixth shot is nice, and is what a second photographer should look for because the main photographer will be nearer to the bride and groom. Actually as long as you don't shoot the same angle/shot as the main photographer or stand directly opposite him/her, it should be fine. I didn't scold you or show black face @ you, right? ;)

The finger shot is nice but not storytelling enough.

The last shot is more of a main photographer's shot.

Max 2.8;)

Hi Max, actually I didn't consider myself as a 2nd photographer at all. Don't misunderstand that. Afterall I'm not selling those photos. The last shot, I simply took it whilst still being seated, never intended it to be a 'main photographer's shot'.

There's no reason to scold me or show black face either, I'm the one who engaged you as the photographer. I was like any other guest that day and could've stood up and walk around with a compact camera to shoot. But I of course wouldn't want to ruin my sister-in-law's to-be own photos so I didn't. The signing and all, I didn't walk up to the area to steal shots, right?

But thanks for your comments anyway, much appreciated.

Hi Max, actually I didn't consider myself as a 2nd photographer at all. Don't misunderstand that. Afterall I'm not selling those photos. The last shot, I simply took it whilst still being seated, never intended it to be a 'main photographer's shot'.

There's no reason to scold me or show black face either, I'm the one who engaged you as the photographer. I was like any other guest that day and could've stood up and walk around with a compact camera to shoot. But I of course wouldn't want to ruin my sister-in-law's to-be own photos so I didn't. The signing and all, I didn't walk up to the area to steal shots, right?

But thanks for your comments anyway, much appreciated.

Hey hey, don't get me wrong. Saw you with a camera but didn't see you in action, thought you could have more fun with your camera since you brought it there.

photographer-to-photographer, i understood your work and didn't want to get in your way. Afterall, I trust you to cover the whole event which was why I chose you.

photographer-to-photographer, i understood your work and didn't want to get in your way. Afterall, I trust you to cover the whole event which was why I chose you.

Thanks, really appreciate!:thumbsup:

I got pretty used to having other photographers after so long. Nowadays, its pretty common, the most I've met was 4 other photographers!:bsmilie:

beautiful shots.....:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.