church setting needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

bokeh1.8

Jul 6, 2006
hi guys, this is for a friend. He is from film school, and is doing a project on a short film. He has thought of CHIJMES, but it seemed that cannot lehz :bsmilie: He needs a church setting, but he is not a christian, so he is not very familiar of who to ask and what clearance is needed to shoot inside... Is there anywhere do you have in mind that my friend can shoot in?? Thanks in advance, guys!

hi guys, this is for a friend. He is from film school, and is doing a project on a short film. He has thought of CHIJMES, but it seemed that cannot lehz :bsmilie: He needs a church setting, but he is not a christian, so he is not very familiar of who to ask and what clearance is needed to shoot inside... Is there anywhere do you have in mind that my friend can shoot in?? Thanks in advance, guys!

he from film school should know better ma...he pay sch fees is to ask lecturer any question about these ma...my 2 cents about sch...

he from film school should know better ma...he pay sch fees is to ask lecturer any question about these ma...my 2 cents about sch...

not very good relations la... :bsmilie:

Still functioning church needed?

Can functional or disfunctional de... as long as it looks like a church inside, and as little disruptions as possible... Thanks for your answer!

go CHIJMES why can not? just need to pay money, no money no talk.

else go to the small chapel at sentosa, shoot whatever you want, no one will bother you.

go CHIJMES why can not? just need to pay money, no money no talk.

else go to the small chapel at sentosa, shoot whatever you want, no one will bother you.

How to go there, may I know? sorry leh, I quite "mountain tortise"

How to go there, may I know? sorry leh, I quite "mountain tortise"
how to go to sentosa?? :what:

anyway check this out....

Sentosa Orchid Gardens: Another great place to just sit and enjoy the beauty, the Orchid Garden is a free attraction. Sit by the koi pond and watch the fish. The Orchid Garden here may be one of the best kept secrets on the island. If you're lucky you'll get to watch a wedding photo session at the little chapel in the garden...

I mean, how to get to the chapel... :bsmilie: thanks for your reply though!!

Status
Not open for further replies.