Church on the move

Status
Not open for further replies.

onedollar

Apr 2, 2007
City Harvest Church is having an event called Church on the move on Sat, 21 Jun, 9am-1pm. Basically it is an excursion to bring the elderly from our church approx 500-600 elderly out for a day trip to various locations. Exact details will be finallised soon before end of May. They will like to ask of your help to volunteer as photographers, they will need about 4 photographers. Timing wise, it can be sometime between 9am-1pm.

Please include your name below if you're interested. At least 4 is needed but the more the merrier.

This is the 1st time i organize this type of event in Pentax community thus "Duo Duo Zhi Chi". :bsmilie:

1) lkequan
2) fengwei
3) selamatlzh
4) drewdram(to be confirmed)
5) kenji(checking schedule)

count me in. I should have no problem for Saturday.

But I have no event shoot experience, so would rather follow/assist some other experienced guy.:sweat:

Hi, Pentaxians

Sound interesting outing event for Pentaxians fellows to volunteer for old folks outing. Yes, City Harvest Church has one of services - Deaf service but too bad, I am from FCBC. Though I have no outing event experience, I like to be interested in joining you for m knowledge but to be confirmed yet due to my alternative Saturday off day.

Will let u know soon. Thank u.... :)

Hi Kent,

How is everything??? Really appreciate you and your team of photographers can help out in City Harvest Dialect Church, Church on the Move on 21 June 2008. I believe the event will be a success with all your help. I have gathered the details of the event. There are three different locations for the elderly outing namely :

1. Discovery Centre ~ approx 300 elderly
2. Army Museum ~ approx 120 elderly
3. Bottle Tree Park (Yishun) ~ approx 450 - 500 elderly

We will be having lunch at these 3 respective points except Army Museum(which will be a tour and then packet lunch back). There will be having group photo taking at each location, probably in groups of 30-40. Your team of photographers will all be located at different locations. I will like to ask your team of photographers, whether it is alright to have all of them at different locations?

Preferably in the following manner :
1. Discovery Center - 1-2 photographers, repot time : 11am
2. Army Museum - 1 photographer, report time : 10am
3. Bottle Tree Park - 2 photographers, report time : 11am

Each location will have a person in-charge from CHC. Your team of photographers will have to meet up with the respective ICs

1. Discovery Centre - Zhiwei
2. Army Museum - Maria
3. Bottle Tree Park (Yishun) - Jonathan

Please let me know if your team of photographers are fine with all different locations. Thanks once again :)

Regards
Simon Low

Hi Kent,

How is everything??? Really appreciate you and your team of photographers can help out in City Harvest Dialect Church, Church on the Move on 21 June 2008. I believe the event will be a success with all your help. I have gathered the details of the event. There are three different locations for the elderly outing namely :

We will be having lunch at these 3 respective points except Army Museum(which will be a tour and then packet lunch back). There will be having group photo taking at each location, probably in groups of 30-40. Your team of photographers will all be located at different locations. I will like to ask your team of photographers, whether it is alright to have all of them at different locations?

1. Discovery Center - 1-2 photographers, repot time : 11am (macrob volunteered. request to pair with someone with more experience)
2. Army Museum - 1 photographer, report time : 10am
3. Bottle Tree Park - 2 photographers, report time : 11am (covered by my old oly buddy)

Each location will have a person in-charge from CHC. Your team of photographers will have to meet up with the respective ICs

2. Army Museum - Maria

Please let me know if your team of photographers are fine with all different locations. Thanks once again :)

Regards
Simon Low

fengwei, can u pair up with macrob?

Yeah, sure. Although I'd prefer the out door Bottle Tree Park better :)

No problem for me :bsmilie:, to be allocated to Bottle Tree Park is also fine.

Hi Kent,

1. Discovery Center - 1-2 photographers, repot time : 11am (macrob & fengwei)
2. Army Museum - 1 photographer, report time : 10am (myself)
3. Bottle Tree Park - 2 photographers, report time : 11am (covered by my old oly buddy)

2. Army Museum - Maria

Regards
Simon Low

Too bad, I can't join because covering for my friend's sister wedding photo taking. Hope thete will be this opportunity in the future again.

don't worry bro. there is always next time.

This is what going to happen on that day. Participants report to your allocated location. After the event, email me the pictures u have chosen from your shots(processed or w/o). I will consolidate all pictures from all photographers and burn them into CD. Will duplicate enough copies to be given to all participants. CD will also be given to City Harvest church members & old folks home.

Need one more volunteer for this event. Please is there anyone?

a few days away....up for u bro!!

Guys, this is what going to happen on that day. And various photog please report to your designated location on time. Thanks again for all your support. Hope we can make this a very successful event.

2588203729_3c936b1e2e_o.jpg

11:45pm to stand-by at entrance of DC to take group photo? Man, that'd be really dark, don't know if those oldies can stand still enough to get a good shot (for long time exposure) :bsmilie:

Just kidding. Sounds like a fun event :)

11:45pm to stand-by at entrance of DC to take group photo? Man, that'd be really dark, don't know if those oldies can stand still enough to get a good shot (for long time exposure) :bsmilie:

Just kidding. Sounds like a fun event :)

hahaha, yes Ikequan must overlook time. :D:bsmilie::thumbsup:

Yes sorry i overlook the time. 11:45am :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.