Church For Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyre of Fyre

Mar 18, 2004
Hi all,

attempting my first photo posting with slight trepidation. Please feel free to comment on the below but first, this is what I think of it. The church's steeple should have included more of the structure itself to get a greater sense of it's presence.

POF

Church.jpg

Any comments?

POF

nice close up! =) thou a bit distorted ..keke. anywae the sky is a cool blue :thumbsup:

Yup nice cloudless sky. Does look more distorted than what I usually see. May I ask what lens u used?

personally, i dun like to shoot by looking upwards loh....

the circle-circle in the middle looks over exposed.

a bit distorted i think.

it seems that the right tower is closer to the cross than the left tower. distorted?

Was trying to break the monotony of shooting straight up and achieving straighter lines. What I did was to shoot a little left from the middle line and look rightwards to the church, resulting in the 'leaning steeple' look of the right steeple. Yeah, I guess that makes it look a little distorted.

Also, I was trying to get a balance between the bright sky and the bright white building and I didn't have any polariser with me, so couldn't bring down the aperture a stop or two. But I did try using PS to darken the church. :embrass:

Lens used: Tokina ATX-PRO 280

POF

Status
Not open for further replies.