Christmas Super Deals on K5 - $12xx from Shops Now!

fengwei

Aug 25, 2004
Queenstown
www.pbase.com
Just got news from our regular shops (OP, SLRR and etc.), they all start to sell K5 at super low price, less than $1300 for the body alone, probably close to $12xx range. Man, that's a great deal for such a great camera.

Go and grab one if you are still hesitating if should upgrade :)

Cheers and happy shooting!

Hi Frank

Any deals on lens?

Don't think any lens promo but abit disappointed today go OP. But they got kr with 18~135 promo

Merry X'mas! And get your K5!

I got mine at a higher price just a few months back, but I'm happy that I got it, at that price or not.

Just got news from our regular shops (OP, SLRR and etc.), they all start to sell K5 at super low price, less than $1300 for the body alone, probably close to $12xx range. Man, that's a great deal for such a great camera.

unlucky timing...:cry:

no way ... time to take a look at the wkend ...

is the next upgrade coming soon with all the price drop ?

on the malay website,

Sigma 18-250mm F3.5-6.3 DC OS HSM price reduced from RM2510.00 to RM2133.00.

the same lens in singapore is cheaper, right? I remember last time I heard from 6xx to 8xx here.

Man that's good news! Any reduction in the silver k5?

Ouch... just bought last week for $1.5k... oh well, good news for those who want to buy it now!

Live update.

Slrr oos
OP still selling at 1500 or the sales girl dunno wat she selling.

Me too surprised with Op as I made a call to Op regarding K-5 body only.She replied flatly $1500.00.
Me puzzled.

AP is oos until mid week as well ... damn ... tot i could get it this weekend. but the price is indeed shocking ...

Can ask if Ricoh and sigma got one hand and leg into each other's pocket or not? If so maybe next pentax model can see fervon sensors hahaha since pentax gonna stop taking sony's sensor