christmas presents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belle&Sebastain

Jun 27, 2002
here
www.9frames.com
care to share what you got for your christmas presents? are you happy? it could be from yourself as well?

i gotten a wireless mouse for my christmas present! from my wife :D

I thought I won't be getting any this Christmas, but when I hit office my colleague gave me a very funky cute CD wallet for CDs, another collaegue gave me 2 ferror rocher chocolates as well.

That's about it, 2 is better than none :)

haha....i dun really celebrate xmas....

but i bought alot of new clothes etc etc for myself the last two weeks....prep for CNY....counted??? hahaha...

got shirts, chocolates, cups, toys.... :D:D:D

:cheers: MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! :cheers:

Sion said:
My Christmas present is to see people giving presents.

Yep , Christmas is for the kids really ,I love seeing the looks on their faces when they get something they really wanted :bigeyes: :D

Hm..... I dun really like frens give me chocolate as gift .... think it is too common, and the easiest one :) Friends that know me well won't buy this for me hehehe

This year I got pen,decoration hanger, a pair of tie, and Timex watch ... I also give away Shirts, Honey, Shower Gel, Bear chair cushion, bla bla bla ... Giving is kind of joy ......
By giving away....sure u will get more in future .... more friends, more relationships, .....

Everybody must be happy if get any gift from frens, not about the value, but about the hearts,attention, care and relationship .....

Merry Merry Xmassssssss ............

Just got a Mont Blanc pen from my wife. :angel:
We are both not Chrisitan so we does not acutally celebrate much.
But to me, X'mas is about a day of caring and sharing.... :)

i got a new pencil, small notebook and notepad from my children.

Kim Dong Moon said:
Hm..... I dun really like frens give me chocolate as gift .... think it is too common, and the easiest one :) Friends that know me well won't buy this for me hehehe

It's the thought that counts, not the gifts. :nono:

Although I did get 4 pieces of ferror rocher for Christmas presents, but at least I appreicate them for giving it to me.

Look beyond the gifts.

What do you think about the idea of wrapping yourself with Christmas wrappers and ribbons and give yourself to a gorgeous model you like best?

If she takes you home and unwrap you, you could be her camera for the year?

Sion said:
What do you think about the idea of wrapping yourself with Christmas wrappers and ribbons and give yourself to a gorgeous model you like best?

If she takes you home and unwrap you, you could be her camera for the year?

Good idea. :thumbsup:
Let's try that next year. :bsmilie:

my wife gave me a waaay, waaaaaay cool Darth Vader mask complete with authentic Darth Vader quotes, heavy breathing and voice changer!

i'm getting the light saber next!

4932Picture_010.jpg

welcome to the dark side....

oh yeah... i almost forgot, the company i work for gave me a new company vehicle. can this be considered a Christmas gift?

patch17 said:
my wife gave me a waaay, waaaaaay cool Darth Vader mask complete with authentic Darth Vader quotes, heavy breathing and voice changer!

i'm getting the light saber next!

4932Picture_010.jpg

welcome to the dark side....
wah, kinky!

so this was in return for a french maid's outfit you gave her or something? :bsmilie:

(just kidding)

Status
Not open for further replies.