please comment

Nice! I like the blurry effect. ;)

Nice! I like the road lines.

tang90246 said:
Thanks, I just learn it from PhoaKM

hmm...how u did that? settings to share?:think:

sigg said:
hmm...how u did that? settings to share?:think:

set shuttle speed at 5s, focus length at 18 (i was using the 18-70 kit lens for D70s), and when court to 3s, manually turn the focus length to 70, to create the zoom effect.

Yo brother,

NIce effect u have done. I did one similar shot before but the bright area always tend to over exposed too much, maybe it is due to the slow shutter speed. Is there guru out willing to give some tips? Tang, do you use a tripod or just free hand?

Happy New Year to you all!;)

dahaoren said:
Yo brother,

NIce effect u have done. I did one similar shot before but the bright area always tend to over exposed too much, maybe it is due to the slow shutter speed. Is there guru out willing to give some tips? Tang, do you use a tripod or just free hand?

Happy New Year to you all!;)

of course tripod lah.... you think my hand can hold there for 5 sec meh.. haha..
next time go out together loh..
are you going anywhere tonight?

tok someone go gym workout workout a bit and so no need tripod loh. ;) u are using ur monopod ah? tonite not going anywhere lah. stay at home 修身养性。哈哈哈哈。。

tang90246 said:
set shuttle speed at 5s, focus length at 18 (i was using the 18-70 kit lens for D70s), and when court to 3s, manually turn the focus length to 70, to create the zoom effect.
tks..will try it out one day.......

nice~! i like it~!

Status
Not open for further replies.