Christmas Lightings Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweek

Jan 17, 2002
East
www.weekai.com
Wooo...back from Christmas Lighting Shoots, kudos to Wolfie for organising. Sad to say, I had no inspirations and shot very little, partly tired from my shoot in the morning. Here are the few I have, tho not all are christmas lightings.

sIMG_1978.jpg

At Tangs

sIMG_1992.jpg

Armani

sIMG_1996.jpg

The zooming Isetan

sIMG_2009.jpg

Taka Magnificento

sIMG_2015.jpg

Abstract - out of focus Taka Magnificento

Sorry for the banal content, I was so uninspired so I tried to play around.

sIMG_2023.jpg

sIMG_2026.jpg

sIMG_2028.jpg

sIMG_2002.jpg

She's not from Clubsnap, I just thought she looked pretty cool with that cool lighting too so stole a shot.

I thought the goodwood tree + bldg looks good?
how come no one shot the dnagling balls and stars and fibre optiks?

yeah menace...very sleepy now...yaaaawwwwwn!!

Paiseh didn't formally introduce myself to you...
with you was Magixshoe right?

Ahh... wished I could have joined you guys... man you all are a oddball crowd! ;)

decked out in street and office clothes but armed with terrifying big tripods and big bags.. hee hee.. Actually I was around the area but too tired to shoot.. (did my IPPT this morning) ...din see you all though

Dying to test out my EOS30 with the EF50 f1.8II & 420EX but looks like I got to wait out liao... :cry:

Post more !! ;p

Wah, you also haven't sleep yet ah??? So wu eng process the pics liao?? ;)

Need to wait for someone to post the grp shot and "affix labels" to the faces... :D

omg....
i finished my training early, was thinking of looking for u guys, but thought it will be hard to find u ppl. But from the looks of it, it shouldnt be tat hard at all. :bsmilie:

sIMG_1975.jpg

hehe....did you know u all actually lined up all your big tripod across the whole pavement...until other pple stopped and wonder what we were doing...

Originally posted by Wai
sIMG_2012.jpg

hmm....someone with a F707 focusing at his head???

or issit a 602 focusing the lens reflection?

Had fun meeting you guys.Me and snowman got pretty far ahead and lost you guys.Till next time.

yar kinda strange that his head got a few red dots on his hair. or issit a sniper aiming at him?:D

Originally posted by SniperD
:D more like a predator with the shoulder mounted plasma gun....... sniper scope and laser aiming only one point ;)

unless...... it's a whole platoon of snipers :eek:

errr...where got snipers dumb enough to use a laser pointer to give away their position....

i should be the IR assist light from another camera....

Originally posted by Tweek
yeah menace...very sleepy now...yaaaawwwwwn!!

Paiseh didn't formally introduce myself to you...
with you was Magixshoe right?
yea thats me... ;)

Aiya!!! Regarded not bring my camera. Seems like alot of "target" lining up to be "shot" :) Just joking. Can use you guys for my first candid shot model. :) And i will title it "photographer at work". :)

Some question:

Tweek: can a polariser remove the reflection from your "Armani"?

Slap !!! ... just kill a mosquito ... sorry let's continue ...

Wai : how come Wolfgang's head got 10 red dots? Laser aiming devices?

Originally posted by serendipity

Wai : how come Wolfgang's head got 10 red dots? Laser aiming devices?

i should be the IR assist light from another camera....probably F707, cos i also use F707 last time and the pattern looks familar

Status
Not open for further replies.