Christmas Lighting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hilarion

Jan 21, 2002
Central West
www.tri-angles.com.sg
On behalf of Tanjong Pagar CC, I am organising "A Christmas Lighting" shoot for those interested to learn about shooting light and night scenes. It's free and do enrol yourself with the chairperson of the Club Wai Pheng at waipheng88@yahoo.com.sg or with me at fotomaster@hilariongoh.com. It's free! No PM please, as I very seldom check my PM.

Hi hi,

The Christmas Lighting that lead by Hilarion Goh will be on 05/12/2006, Tuesday.

Time : 6.45pm to 8.30pm
Venue : Please meet at Main entrance of Wheellock, Orchard
Fees : FOC

Please register early as vacancies is limited. hope to see you! ;)

On behalf of Tanjong Pagar CC, I am organising "A Christmas Lighting" shoot for those interested to learn about shooting light and night scenes. It's free and do enrol yourself with the chairperson of the Club Wai Pheng at waipheng88@yahoo.com.sg or with me at fotomaster@hilariongoh.com. It's free! No PM please, as I very seldom check my PM.

Please include me:

1. LOTUSfairy.

Me too! ;)

Thanks for organising!

1. LOTUSfairy.
2. Wowee

Hi,

For those who are joining us, please bring along your TRIPOD for the shoot.

Cheers!

Hi,

For those who are joining us, please bring along your TRIPOD for the shoot.

Cheers!

Hi all,

Due to overwhelming response within these 2 days, please be informed that the registration for Christmas Lighting Shot on 05/12/2006 is already closed today.

Thank you very much for your kind support given.

Cheers

Thank you for the really overwhelming response and for all the support. As much as I would like to include more participants, I really cannot accept more participants. I really do want all those who participated to benefit from the outing. As a matter of fact, it was actually meant only for 20 participants but we have actually stretched beyond 30 now.

Only those who have submitted their names and accepted, will be able to join. My apologies for those who really came in late. I really did not anticipate such an overwheming response.

For those who have been accepted for the outing, do bring your wide-angle & tele lenses, sturdy tripod and not forgetting extra memory cards and batteries. Do write to me should you require clarifications. Looking forward to seeing you guys really soon.

Please include me

1. LOTUSfairy.
2. Wowee
3. Mazdadan
4. nicholas

Hi Nicholas, as much as we would like to include you now but we really cannot stretch anymore. We are truly in excess of 30. My apologies.

Hi!

I forgot that I must email you to register...

Am I still in or out?

Thanks!

Hi Wowee, as much as I would like to include you in but again we have way exceeded the numbers we could cater for. It is really my apologies for not beiong able to include anyone else. Sorry, once again.

No worries...

Next time then...

;)

Hi, to those who have registered with nicks, could you kindly send an email to Wai Pheng, your real name and contact number/s as well. Those who did not respond to the emails that were sent out by today, will unfortunately have to have their places given up for the next person on the waiting list. We would appreciate that those who have received emails, respond by today, as we also do not want to deprive anyone from this outing, especially to those others waiting patiently on the waiting list. We do our utmost to cater for as many people as we possibly can. Thanks again for the support.

I would like to take this opportunity in thanking all who have attended the session yesterday evening. Due to the very overwhelming response and also with the coverage from Media Corp, I would like to inform you that Wai Pheng the Chairperson will be in touch with you guys for a free critic session at Tanjong Pagar CC which will at a later date this month. As it may be diffcult for Triston and I to discuss more technical matters during the outing, I shall leave the Q & A session and more technical questions to be held during the critic session.

Although we started a little late despite the bad weather, I would also like to take this opportunity in thanking one and all for being so very punctual.

Thanks again and shall see you guys soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.