Christmas Blossoms @ Kranji

Status
Not open for further replies.

meepokman

Mar 30, 2004
all around the world
www.yclim.net
Hi guys,

I got to know fo this event that might interest you guys. (16th & 17th October 2004)

In a nutshell, the famrs / nurseries @ Krnaji got together to organize a Christmas fair @ Kranji. Program includes Christmas fair, vintage car show, guided tours, workshops & car rally to name a few. I sa wthe program and found it very interesting.

More info can be found here Christmas Blossoms @ Kranji

I would be down on Sat (16th) about in the morning. So if you guys are interested... maybe we can organize a gathering or outing of sorts. I am particuylarly interested in the car rally on Sunday.

Hope to see you guys!

How is the event, mind sharing some experience? Thanks

meepokman said:
Hi guys,

I got to know fo this event that might interest you guys. (16th & 17th October 2004)

In a nutshell, the famrs / nurseries @ Krnaji got together to organize a Christmas fair @ Kranji. Program includes Christmas fair, vintage car show, guided tours, workshops & car rally to name a few. I sa wthe program and found it very interesting.

More info can be found here Christmas Blossoms @ Kranji

I would be down on Sat (16th) about in the morning. So if you guys are interested... maybe we can organize a gathering or outing of sorts. I am particuylarly interested in the car rally on Sunday.

Hope to see you guys!

Hi guys,

sorry hor... I was there all day (meaning from 10am till 11pm). I was burnt out by the time i came back. I only just came back from there :p

To answer the questions:

(1) Yes, photographys is definately allowed... dun have to pay :p

(2) There are snow machines at Nyee Phoe. They will activate it every hour. You can go get alot of good shots when the kids go crazy.

(3) I manage to get a few good shots. Maybe will share with you guys later.

My advise,

(1) Drive if you can and park at Nyee Phoe. There are free shuttle buses, but the last I heard, there are ALOT of people waiting at the MRT stations for it.

(2) Be prepared fro hot weather. Today (sunday) is much hotter than yesterday. I couldnt tahan the weather

(3) Take good care fo your len. I dropped my AF-S 28-70 2.8 just now. It is optically ok but my zoom ring is stuck between 28 & 35 :cry:

I want to cry loh..... im rushing it to shiro tomorrow first thing in the morning. Heart damn pain loh. Now Im still cursing myself for dropping it.

Lucky I have my sigma 12-24.

I think its a good getaway with families. At least its something new and refreshing.

Wow wee,man!! Dropped ur 28-70!! Surely heart of cos pain lah!!
I hear liao I also STUNNED... :D

Well,hope it can be fixed easily and ok soon!!

See ya on SEED!!

edwinywh said:
Wow wee,man!! Dropped ur 28-70!! Surely heart of cos pain lah!!
I hear liao I also STUNNED... :D

Well,hope it can be fixed easily and ok soon!!

See ya on SEED!!
yeah, I felt heartpained for you also after hearing it first hand at the carpark... :cry:

was there this afternoon .... actually not worth going there if you are not driving or if you are alone (for kids and family who love to browse and buy flowers, etc. then ok) if the walking did not kill you, i m sure the sun will probably do.

since i m here, mind as well post: actually the snow was very mild, not impressive at all and during my noon action, practically not many kids bother to play with the snowflakes.
normal_Snow1.jpg

normal_Snow2.jpg

Actually wasn't impressed by it at all... And to top it all, it rained :(

Sorry to bump up an old thread. I wanted to check if people have been to Nyee Phoe Flower Garden recently, and if photography is still allowed there.

Thanks! :)

I went there Nov last year to fetch my wife (her company has their retreat there). I walked around taking photos with tripod. The staff there even helped to chase their dogs away when they disturbed my shooting....but again, that was in 2007.:)

Sorry to bump up an old thread. I wanted to check if people have been to Nyee Phoe Flower Garden recently, and if photography is still allowed there.

Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.