Chris Lee and Fann Wong broke up??

Status
Not open for further replies.

shooter

Apr 30, 2005
As reported in tonight's Lianhe Wanbao. Is it true?

Wow!! Juicy news sia!

;p

:bigeyes: Don't believe it. :cool:

How can XIAO LONG NU and YANG GUO break up ? ... like that all drama series need to change .... hahaha

I think HK and TW tabloids will carry juicier news...

Haha!!:bsmilie:

神雕侠捛 Version 2.1!!

Really nightmare ah!!!! :bigeyes: :bsmilie:

As reported in tonight's Lianhe Wanbao. Is it true?

Wow!! Juicy news sia!

;p

Today's life still mentioned that they're "fine"..... too much information -- dunno which is real or fake ?

Today's life still mentioned that they're "fine"..... too much information -- dunno which is real or fake ?

Life come out in the morning but Wanbao come out in the afternoon.
That means in between something happened lor. :bsmilie:

:bsmilie:

It's reported tt the broke up way before he was sent to jail, in Apr!! Speculations!!!:think:

:bsmilie:

It's reported tt the broke up way before he was sent to jail, in Apr!! Speculations!!!:think:

:think: no wonder, she looks so bo chap on his case.. Now his PR status aso under review.. not end of his woes yet..

Acting also got Foreign Talent?

I see so many good actors in CS. :)

Not foreign talent scheme, just the normal PR..... the foreign talent scheme is akin to the star search which i think now is overrun by the project suporstar, dancefloor, schoolstar, comedystar and etc...... :confused:

:think:

But u guys really think they're no longer an item?? TT could be true since Fann might wan to 'protect' her PURE image... Not wanting e public to think tt she dumped chris lee at this pt of time...

子抱不住火!! :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.