Chris Lee and Fann Wong broke up??

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rolleyes: Are we really that bored enough to want to read about something as trivial and private as a relationship between 2 individuals that in no way would impact how we live our life?

Seriously... :rolleyes:

hahahah... u guys response are very cute ;)

i remember reading the newspaper that days before chris go to jail, he and fann were holding hands and walking happily side by side each other?

how come come out of jail, every thing turned disaster???:nono:

The end of Chris Lee. He can go back to his hometown, probably TCS also don't want him.

:rolleyes: Are we really that bored enough to want to read about something as trivial and private as a relationship between 2 individuals that in no way would impact how we live our life?

well.. some viewed it as " entertainment ". ;p

well.. some viewed it as " entertainment ". ;p

What entertainment? This is no different from voyeurism, albeit on a much bigger scale. In fact, it is an industry in itself but these are the people that this industry cater to. Why gloat over someone's misfortune or speculate needlessly and endlessly over a situation that ultimately is really inconsequential?

Some people's lives are gorverned by the affairs of the TV soap stars.

Who breaks up with whom will have an immense impact of their well-being and sleeping habits. :)

Can go malacca to find CL...maybe he's at ST Paul church doing painting to earn a living:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

i remember reading the newspaper that days before chris go to jail, he and fann were holding hands and walking happily side by side each other?

Have you done a comprehensive study of their body language to know that they were actually positively 100% happy with each other.

Some experts could tell that Fan was standing a few cm too far away from Chris and the corner of her smile was a bit forced. :bsmilie:

You all very very Kapoo......

Yes we are ! :D Nothing beats real life soap opera !

There are

1) Professional photographers
2) Wedding photographers
3) Hum sup photographers
and Kaypoh photographers

Anyway, 9.33FM DJ Zhou Chong Qing got chance liao !!! :heart:

Sorry,

Is our Kylie Minogue and Russel Crowe involved in any of this (spelling may be corrected as I care less).

Like,..... is it really that important how I arrange my life :dunno: (I am not a soap)

If I broke up with my girlfriend would your life be in shatters :bigeyes:

Get a grip on REALITY, not what you are fed via the tube.

Don't be vacua's

Soap opera people are just as the name suggests...their closeness goes down the plug hole when you wash.

i think we shld leave christopher lee alone.. spoke to him when i was at work before. he's realli a very nice humble guy, no airs..

Yes, he made a mistake but he was man enough to admit it (though he left the scene, which i think was a case of confusion after the event rather then running away from all) and take all responsibilities. dun see many actors doing so, without proclaiming innocence. He's served his punishment, compensated the victims and i think its time to move on.

If prison services can have a yellow ribbon project, dun see why ICA should strip him off his PR status when he was co-operative throughout investigations. Give and let live, the man has learn his lesson and shown genuine remorse... Give him a chance

we're just plain curious or kapo..... no choice, we're humans..

Yes. They can take it back, with or without reason. They even say they can take away citizenship.

They took away the PR of the pilot who led the union against SIA.

not referring to chris lee.

if a person had renounced his/her citizenship and gotten singaporean citizenship. than they committed serious crime. govt decided to revok the citizenship. than the person become a orphan?

Yes we are ! :D Nothing beats real life soap opera !

There are

1) Professional photographers
2) Wedding photographers
3) Hum sup photographers
and Kaypoh photographers

Anyway, 9.33FM DJ Zhou Chong Qing got chance liao !!! :heart:
toad wanna eat goose meat? :bsmilie:

It's because so many people want to know, that's why tabloids are good business :thumbsup:

What entertainment? This is no different from voyeurism, albeit on a much bigger scale. In fact, it is an industry in itself but these are the people that this industry cater to. Why gloat over someone's misfortune or speculate needlessly and endlessly over a situation that ultimately is really inconsequential?

I do not read entertainment news because I don't need to. Someone will inevitably tell me. :)

But I do not agree with your view that reading, talking about, or taking a keen interest in these entertainer's lives is akin to voyeurism. These people are entertainers. They rely on the public's opinion for their livelihood. If people like them, they stand to gain in terms of endorsements, movie deals, etc... So, they have courted the public's attention all along.

So, it is only natural that the public will take a keen interest when bad things happen to them. You cannot choose to be in the public eye and hope that people ignore the bad things that happen to you. That is like hoping that your boss will only see your good work, and turn a blind eye when you do bad things in the company.

And these entertainers (or at least the more mature ones) know full well that this is the price they have to pay when they choose to enter the circle. If you watched the news snippet of Lee when he got out of jail... he smiled and kept his cool even when he was swarmed by all the reporters. He even had to clarify why he took a cab, and why nobody picked him up from jail after the event.

Such is the life of a star. People will take interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.