Choral concert anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy Liew

Feb 17, 2002
cynics.info
Anyone listen to choral music?

My choir Victoria Chorale is having our annual concert this coming Wednesday, Sep 11 at VCH. Not exactly a prime choice for dates but...it was chosen last year....:D...

We'll be show casing 3 living composers, Eric Whitacre, Moses Hogan and John Rutter.

Tickets at $15 each (free seating) at Victoria Concert Hall, 8pm, Sep 11.

If anyone interested, please feel free to contact me @ 97986616 or email me.

Hey i have a friend in the chorale also, Jo dong, know her?
Sept 11 hahaha now is there a reason why u guys only got to use the concert hall on that night!???

Beware of low flying aircrafts

Originally posted by Jimmy Liew
Anyone listen to choral music?

My choir Victoria Chorale is having our annual concert this coming Wednesday, Sep 11 at VCH. Not exactly a prime choice for dates but...it was chosen last year....:D...

We'll be show casing 3 living composers, Eric Whitacre, Moses Hogan and John Rutter.

Tickets at $15 each (free seating) at Victoria Concert Hall, 8pm, Sep 11.

If anyone interested, please feel free to contact me @ 97986616 or email me.

Wouldn't mind going. Question is, Photography allowed? ;)

yeah i know her....she mentioned you before...:D

i suppose if you wanna take photos i can make arrangements....:)

do inform me if you want to :)

Familiar? heh heh heh

EW4.jpg
EW1.jpg

hey...nice photo...:)

er...you were asked by MAST music to take the photos?

Coz if yes, I was asking Esther for photos so that we can keep records....btw, possible for me to get copies of photos from that concert for record purposes?

Originally posted by Jimmy Liew
hey...nice photo...:)

er...you were asked by MAST music to take the photos?

Coz if yes, I was asking Esther for photos so that we can keep records....btw, possible for me to get copies of photos from that concert for record purposes?

Thanks :) Nah I was taking it for our own (Westwinds) pictorial book that we are going to publish next year. I have some shots developed already in colour and B&W, plus two more B&W rolls still unprocessed. They should be processed by end of the week because I just finished the rolls. Will let you know when they're done perhaps I could show you the pics we'll work something out.

Originally posted by Minimalis

Thanks :) Nah I was taking it for our own (Westwinds) pictorial book that we are going to publish next year. I have some shots developed already in colour and B&W, plus two more B&W rolls still unprocessed. They should be processed by end of the week because I just finished the rolls. Will let you know when they're done perhaps I could show you the pics we'll work something out.

hmm u from SAF band before huh

Status
Not open for further replies.