Choices of uwa lens for canon 550d

bragbig

Jun 6, 2010
Singapore / Woodlands
Hi, Will like to get UWA Lens for my APC-S camera Canon 550D.
Any recommendation on which is good?

Hi, Will like to get UWA Lens for my APC-S camera Canon 550D.
Any recommendation on which is good?

There are many recommendations in the exact same/similar threads that have already been asked many many times in the CANON section.

i dont dare to reply after seeing rashkae reply..v:sweat::sweat:

C10-22?
S10-20?
T11-16?

Really, there's like a whole lot of UWAs to choose from as long as it can be mounted. Lol. There is no specific UWAs that is for 550d only.
If you were to ask which is good, you could first decide on the focal length? Are you comfortable with the limited range that tokina 11-16 has to offer? If not cross it out.
Are you comfortable with paying a hefty price for the canon 10-22? If not cross it out.
Are you comfortable with the f4-5.6 of the sigma 10-20? If not cross it out and get the f3.5 one maybe?

We don't know what's "good" for you, only you yourself will know. What you can do now is list down the list of UWAs that you are interested and you are comfortable with it and go google for reviews etc before deciding.

I know, right? His replies are very colorful variations of RTFFAQ. :embrass:

ClubSnap terms of use do state to SEARCH before opening a new thread...

Why? It's true... Just go to the Canon section, click on "Search Forum" and type in UWA. Then start reading.

Which still leaves the original posting untouched and for others to read. I know other forms where the mod simply deletes such postings. If people cannot put a few small efforts into searching, why shall others put in efforts to entertain them? Harsh, but understandable.

Octarine said:
Which still leaves the original posting untouched and for others to read. I know other forms where the mod simply deletes such postings. If people cannot put a few small efforts into searching, why shall others put in efforts to entertain them? Harsh, but understandable.

Don't get me wrong. I completely agree with what you say and with rashkae's aim. Was just an observation. Can you honestly say the tone of the post was at the very least neutral?

Anyway, already digressing from topic. I'll shut up nao.

Don't get me wrong. I completely agree with what you say and with rashkae's aim. Was just an observation. Can you honestly say the tone of the post was at the very least neutral?
Yup :)