Choa Chu Kang sightings....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zplus

Mar 16, 2002
Some equitorial, tropical isle
Received phone calls about some strange sightings at Choa Chu Kang! Anyone with pics to share....?? :dunno:

majere2sg said:
wow.. what sightings ? *peers out of the window*

Four discs of lights... the caller contacted the police and was told there were similar reports. Btw, I am just reporting what I heard. I do not think the caller was joking.

One reason why everybody should have 4GB CF, D2H, 1200mm len and Gitzo tripod with PowerBook/G5.

So that we can process immediately and view ;p

espn said:
One reason why everybody should have 4GB CF, D2H, 1200mm len and Gitzo tripod with PowerBook/G5.

:bsmilie: wah la0 eh.... like that chiong... wahahhaha.... confirm burn pocket until skin also dun have liao man.... :bsmilie:

i remember seeing roughly the same thing a few years back...but not in cck...in bukit batok...

espn said:

a cheap video camera can do all this and even better.

Why is it always that such things occur....nobody has photo cam or vid cam on hand? lol

Anybody got the news report bout the sighting on 30th Oct 2003?
It appeared on Channel i news...i missed it on tv. :p

Clown said:
a cheap video camera can do all this and even better.
Let's see you do DI on the image then :sticktong

Zplus said:
Received phone calls about some strange sightings at Choa Chu Kang! Anyone with pics to share....?? :dunno:

I not too sure what sightings CCK pple have seen..but i pretty sure there are 4 light beams shinning and moving in Jurong East. They are testing lights for the incoming CountDown event at open field beside Jurong East MRT.

Cheers!!

Look here for more information
http://www.nyps.moe.edu.sg/Countdown/Countdown_New.htm

;) :D

hmm i wonder if this event will be canceled as well... den together with the other 19999 ppl all staring at empty dark sky for nothing...

espn said:

BUY BUY BUY

Status
Not open for further replies.