Chit Chat Thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 16, 2002
Melbourne
Continuing the legacy of the Sentosa Outing and Newbie Chit Chat threads which have been sadly "retired", members are invited to join into this thread where you can discuss anything .. err .. except for illegal or immoral activities .. Enjoy!!

Isn't Kopitiam is chit chat forum already? Or is this thread for a special group of members only?

I guess this is more towards the Newbies outing thread and the Sentosa thread posters ... :angel:

xmen2003 said:
Isn't Kopitiam is chit chat forum already? Or is this thread for a special group of members only?

I reckon this is a thread for chitchatting anything with no particular topic.
If you have followed the thread of Sentosa Outing and Newbie Chit Chat threads, you'll see it's really very "kopitiam" chitchatting. :bsmilie:

dolpjki said:
I reckon this is a thread for chitchatting anything with no particular topic.
If you have followed the thread of Sentosa Outing and Newbie Chit Chat threads, you'll see it's really very "kopitiam" chitchatting. :bsmilie:
sort of like IRC kind of chat. :)

xmen2003 said:

The two retired threads were not so much for special members since anyone could pop in and post. Rather it was a way for 2 different groups of CSers who have been on outings to sort of stay in touch......... :bsmilie:

calisc said:
The two retired threads were not so much for special members since anyone could pop in and post. Rather it was a way for 2 different groups of CSers who have been on outings to sort of stay in touch......... :bsmilie:

Yup very true ....

calisc said:

also very good for very new members to join in the chatting in preparation for their first face-to-face meet ups :)

hwchoy said:
join in the chatting in preparation for their first face-to-face meet ups :)
Sounds like match making :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Thanks alot to the mods for the trouble!!!

gryphon said:
Sounds like match making :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Thanks alot to the mods for the trouble!!!

a bit to match make right....given the 9:1 guy:gal ratio here. :bsmilie:

zaren said:
i thought it's 99:1 ratio? :dunno:

Drudkh said:
ermm... 99:1???? :bigeyes:
I dun think it's that bad right??? :sweat:

Drudkh said:

oh....lucky gal then....

:bsmilie:

dolpjki said:
ermm... 99:1???? :bigeyes:
I dun think it's that bad right??? :sweat:
looking at the total no. of members, gals are too little to notice. 99:1 isn't too much la. ;p

Hmm... so this is the new home for which thread? Or are both threads gonna combine into one? :think:

Anyway, anyone interested in meeting up for kopi tomorrow at PP area? Will be collecting my negatives and slides from Ruby tomorrow evening.

zaren said:

Ask mrs z to join in and the ratio may improve a little bit! :bsmilie:

Drudkh said:
looking at the total no. of members, gals are too little to notice. 99:1 isn't too much la. ;p

Don't exaggerate lah! It's only 98:1 lor! :bsmilie:

hi pple
LOL.......... new yr with new adjustments?!
thread starting all over again... hmmmm...............

The_Cheat said:
Hmm... so this is the new home for which thread? Or are both threads gonna combine into one? :think:

Anyway, anyone interested in meeting up for kopi tomorrow at PP area? Will be collecting my negatives and slides from Ruby tomorrow evening.

yes. I'll be there. say about 6:30pm. Meet where?

Status
Not open for further replies.