Chirping on the tap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jan 17, 2002
Singapore / Taiwan
www.myviewfinder.net
Quite literally. This little one seems to favour the old tap for its performance. :)

25jul04-pacswal-01.jpg

Not exactly the most favorable perch though but it consummates well to the purpose, doesn't it? :sweatsm:

For your comments and viewing pleasure :)

Good shot of a swallow singing like a lark.;)

Thanks Jason, Zerstorer and ccplim :)

Jason, I do have some recordings but they didn't turn out clear enough, guess it is the less-than-quiet surroundings that caused this. :(

BRILLIANT! yr shots r always so lively!!! love em! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Nice one Chua! ;)

chngpe01 said:
Good shot there my friend. Only one small little nick, it is a sprinkler not a tap. Hahahaha got you there ;p
Evil lah you ..... ;p

Nice shot! Seems to singing na..,na..,na..,na..,na..,na.. :bsmilie:

skfoo said:
Nice shot! Seems to singing na..,na..,na..,na..,na..,na.. :bsmilie:
No it is singing Puccini's "O mio babbino caro" Train to be professional opera singer, lah. :bsmilie:

Thanks everyone for your input and kind comments. This is a rather common species in Singapore but it is one of my fave subject :)

PE: Alamak, that's pure nitpicking! :sweat: :sweatsm: Hehe ... sprinkler tap than. Thanks for pointing out though :D

PE: Alamak, that's pure nitpicking! :sweat: :sweatsm: Hehe ... sprinkler tap than. Thanks for pointing out though :D

Hahaha to further nitpick.... A sprinkler is a sprinkler cos it is attached to a tap via a hose. A tap is a control to turn on/off and control the volume of water flowing out. A sprinkler recieve the water and regulate the amount of water and thrown the water in a continuous and consistent manner onto the surounding area. Sorry too free lah ;p ;p

Gorgeous. Lovely splashes of colours in the background. Could almost hear the little fella sing.

Thanks for sharing.

Kman

Status
Not open for further replies.