= Chiong post count

Status
Not open for further replies.

wakaowalao

Sep 23, 2005
What are the statements or should I say 廢話 that you have came across as deem to chiong/up post counts only?:angel:

+1 upz

:heart:

:thumbsup:

+1

Wah Nose Bleed

Chio

plenty more...

funny, chiong post counts for what har? got money a not?

What are the statements or should I say 廢話 that you have came across as deem to chiong/up post counts only?

:sweatsm:

Have you guys ever ever seriously wonder why when you wake up it's just another day?

Another blue sky. Another same songs in the radio. Another boring day in the office. Another same ads when you look out of the MTR window?

Why can it be different?

I mean can't it be a sky with rainbow colours with dragons and angels flying in it. And when you open up another can coke, why can't it has 7 flavours? Why can't you choose a day when you are the only person walking on Singapore and the rest of Singaporeans holidays in Europe or wherever?

Now wouldn't it be great?

Seriously think about that.

Last edited:
Oh mai tian

Faint

:lovegrin::lovegrin:

:bsmilie::bsmilie:

Last edited:
From what i know, kopitaim post don't counts.

Just waste band-width.

:cry::cry:

:love2::love2:

:cheergal:

From what i know, kopitaim post don't counts.

Just waste band-width.

Apparently after the last round of D'base issues... it counts now.. else why you see so many ppl suddenly increased by thousands of post count....

Apparently after the last round of D'base issues... it counts now.. else why you see so many ppl suddenly increased by thousands of post count....

:vhappy::cheergal::vhappy::cheergal:

Have you guys ever ever seriously wonder why when you wake up it's just another day?

Another blue sky. Another same songs in the radio. Another day in the office. Another same ads when you look out of the MTR window?

Why can it be different?

I mean can't it be a sky with rainbow colours with dragons and angels flying in it. And when you open up another can coke, why can't it has 7 flavours in it? Why can't you choose a day when you are the only person walking on Singapore and the rest holidays in Europe or wherever?

Now wouldn't it be great?

Seriously think about that.

my view outside my window always different one

if and when i take the MRT, the ads have changed already, so also different

when i drink whatever/anything the flavours are different

i don't want to be the only person walking around

Status
Not open for further replies.