Chio camera bag


Status
Not open for further replies.

seanlim

New Member
Oct 28, 2005
943
0
0
NEL
hey...would like to know if you guys recommend any nice looking.i stress NICE...camera bags around.erm nid space for D50 and like 3 more lens(including kit)and maybe some other stuff.
unlimited budget. try not lowerpro...would like brands like crumpler.no offence but lowerpro these kind a little orbit:sweat:
 

catchlights

Moderator
Staff member
Sep 27, 2004
21,880
46
48
Punggol, Singapore
www.foto-u.com
seanlim said:
hey...would like to know if you guys recommend any nice looking.i stress NICE...camera bags around.erm nid space for D50 and like 3 more lens(including kit)and maybe some other stuff.
unlimited budget. try not lowerpro...would like brands like crumpler.no offence but lowerpro these kind a little orbit:sweat:
orbit? try LV.
 

Chiang

Member
Feb 17, 2005
184
0
16
Bedok
i saw some link that say a diy camera bag ley , u got search for it ?

cause u can see 1 bag n just do the fillings
 

sORe-EyEz

Senior Member
Jun 28, 2005
1,572
0
0
SGee
Samsonite + inserts gd? last time i got 1 duffle bag tt can fit 2 soccer balls. its bright yellow, duckie bag called: "Lucky duck". ;p

http://www.samsonite-europe.com/global/globl_homepage.jsp

or try Delsey Pro, i once saw it at Mustafa shopping centre, B1 cam section. IMO v classy & clean design. got 3 sizes, dunno big enough 4 u anot oni... :sweat:
 

seanlim

New Member
Oct 28, 2005
943
0
0
NEL
haha i was thinking of padding a prada bag..:sweat:
no i would like to know any fashionable ones...exact model wanted:angel: brand most prob crumpler..went to their site nt much
 

JediForce4ever

Senior Member
Aug 16, 2005
3,157
0
0
Singapore, CanonGraphers.org
Just go to all the websites and go see for yourself lor..or not just DIY.
I'd rather get a bag that is comfortable and enables me to reach for my equipment in a flash.Domke, Billingham or Lowepro is the way to go.
Dont forget Lowepro's reputation to be waterproof even without the AW cover.
 

zaxh81

Senior Member
Jan 29, 2003
4,338
0
36
Earth
seanlim said:
haha i was thinking of padding a prada bag..:sweat:
no i would like to know any fashionable ones...exact model wanted:angel: brand most prob crumpler..went to their site nt much
Prada bag? :thumbsup:

i was thinking army duffle bag and carry on my shoulder.
cause i poor boy,no money,not like you so rich.;p
 

hazta

New Member
Jul 17, 2005
1,034
0
0
SG,Northern
Wat type u lookin at? (Sling, Shoulder, Backpack, etc..??) :dunno:
 

angalphoto

New Member
Nov 24, 2003
167
0
0
73
singapore
Visit site
I use Cold Storage plastic bag - nobody use it so it is outstanding . Cheap and GOOD -WATERPROOF, LIGHTWEIGHT.
 

S11loop

Senior Member
Feb 11, 2005
3,530
3
38
Pasir Ris
angalphoto said:
I use Cold Storage plastic bag - nobody use it so it is outstanding . Cheap and GOOD -WATERPROOF, LIGHTWEIGHT.
same here , i use NTUC plastic bag to keep D2x with 17-55f2.8 and i think its the coolest bag ever coz people will think that its a cheapskate camera if i take out from the plastic bag :bsmilie: .

I like Billingham for their design
 

hazta

New Member
Jul 17, 2005
1,034
0
0
SG,Northern
To me, a camera bag so long as itz padded n can fit all my equipment is good.

So recently I saw diz Crumpler Farmer's Double look alike n itz so very cheap. Itz 100% like e Farmer's Double only e brand is different. So I bought it without hesitation n has been serving me well... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 

seanlim

New Member
Oct 28, 2005
943
0
0
NEL
im just kidding prada too ex liao....DIY i like but now kinda busy.:dunno: would cathay marina sell the crumpler?..i went there two weeks ago sth seems like onlylowerpro and domke:think:
 

hazta

New Member
Jul 17, 2005
1,034
0
0
SG,Northern
Crumpler... go Paragon or Wheelock lah... Dun think Cathay has them.
 

zaxh81

Senior Member
Jan 29, 2003
4,338
0
36
Earth
try cathay peninsula,i bought mine there.

Funan basement have cold storage,can try also.
 

Status
Not open for further replies.