Chingay 2015 firework

yap1985

Jan 17, 2010
Bukit Batok
Date of event : 27 and 28 Feb 2015

1. Chingay Parade Singapore 2015 is organised by the People’s Association, supported by Singapore Tourism Board. Fireworks displays will be on 27 and 28 Feb 2015 at Gardens by the Bay East.

2. All vessels are to ply strictly within the navigational route as set out in the map at all times. Marina Channel will be closed to all marine traffic from 1930hrs to 2200hrs on 27 and 28 Feb 2015 for the fireworks displays from land. During the closures, 1 safety boat will be present near Benjamin Sheares Bridge (across Kallang Basin entrance) and 1 safety boat will be present near Singapore Flyer.

3. All vessels intending to watch the fireworks displays are to stay behind the safety boats and to follow the instructions/ directions given by the safety boats. Armed APOs will be present on the safety boats to supervise the traffic and situation.

4. Please take note that if there is any hang fire/misfire after the fireworks displays, the opening of Marina Channel may have to be delayed for another 15 to 20mins or longer due to public safety.

Source: http://www.pub.gov.sg/marina/AllAnnouncements/Pages/FireworksforChingayParade2015.aspx

I was at Garden by the Bay last night and the firework start around 9:45pm.
Just another photographer next to me.
The firework is short and quite low.
The 3 lighted object quite far apart viewing along water edge next to the Garden By the Bay entrance.
1. Singapore Flyer
2. Low fire work from F1 grandstand
3. Middle height across the river firing from Garden Bay East

I will go again tonight standing at Marina Barrage and hope to tighter view of the 3 objects.
However, the background has a lot of lighted building behind.

Another possible place on standing on Benjamin Sheares Bridge but not sure tripod is allowed.

Good luck
Ernest

Thanks Yap for the infor.
This is what I mean about the 3 objects

$P2270360.jpg

Hi Ernest,

It's very kind of you to post detailed information on the fireworks and their height. Up for you!:)

Yup! Thx. Ernest. Your info helped me plan better for my shot.