Chingay 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikesclee

Mar 22, 2005
Jurong
Will be sitting probably the 10th row facing the Padang. Will be mounting my Olympus E3 with the 12-60mm SWD on a monopod between my legs (is tripod better?). E3 currently set to Auto (100-1000 ISO) and will shoot it on P mode. Is it better to set it to Appeture Mode and set it f5.6 or more as shooting will be on moving subjects during the procession? I assume the ISO will still be on Auto mode (100-1000 ISO). I guess the there's no point bringing the F36 flash. Any suggestions for the right settings for me to use.

yup....jus go there and have some fun....

dont be so serious, jus enjoy talking photos with the best setting u can find...
try all possible setting, we wont know what will happened then....;)

any idea...whats the best spot ?

Will be sitting probably the 10th row facing the Padang. Will be mounting my Olympus E3 with the 12-60mm SWD on a monopod between my legs (is tripod better?). E3 currently set to Auto (100-1000 ISO) and will shoot it on P mode. Is it better to set it to Appeture Mode and set it f5.6 or more as shooting will be on moving subjects during the procession? I assume the ISO will still be on Auto mode (100-1000 ISO). I guess the there's no point bringing the F36 flash. Any suggestions for the right settings for me to use.

If there is no additional lighting added, then a must have should be lens with f/2.8, a camera with at least ISO1600 to 3200 and a tripod. :)

Hi, I am new to S'pore and Chingay. Could anyone tell me if its better to pay for cat 2 seats (if still available) or just go for cat 3 at $20? I would prefer cat 3 so I can move around, but guess the crowd, police and barriers could make it difficult too. I have a 17-85, 70-200 f2.8 IS and 50 1.8... Thx for any advice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.