8.30pm (parade)

Parade 2:
24 Feb, Saturday
7.00pm (pre-parade)
8.00pm (parade)
9.30pm (after parade party)

For more information check out http://www.chingay.org.sg

anybody going down this weekend?

er, pardon me but is parade 1 and 2 the same parade or are they different?

is there any way to get nearer to the action? I know that only the official photog can go in, anybody here can help me get in? thanks. :)

is there any way to get nearer to the action? I know that only the official photog can go in, anybody here can help me get in? thanks. :)

If its the same as last year,i think theres no way to get beyond the barricade..u need to be official photog to be near the action..to get near the barricade,u need to get past the crowd 1st...:bsmilie:

buy the ticket and get in..
simple as ABC..

wow so expensive,so are you going?
nope, stay at home and watch.... if u buy the ticket and it rains, i guess u had just paid to watch hiphop for nothing.... public can stand ard the place mayb immediately after the grandstand to capture good pix when they are not moving

I think after parade party seems more fun... ;p

lucky i got 10 tickets FOC !!!! fainted if i had to pay...............................;p

Anyone going on this day, let me know I am going. We can shoot from outside as like last year. Its fun to shooting from outside.

The BELLYDANCERS will be between the Meritus Mandarin Hotel and HMV.

Enjoy!!!!

Outside? I am wondering where is the best place to shot photoes without buying tickets. 200mm lens only. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.