Chingay 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

seankyh

Nov 30, 2004
Singapore
www.pbase.com
Hi everyone,

Really had a great time at Chingay last night. Just a few shots in this post. For the rest and in higher res, please visit http://www.pbase.com/seankyh/chingay06

All shots taken with Nikon kit lens - 17-80mm + SB600 + LS2PJ + Inverted Dome Diffuser.

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

Hi there

I like #2. How did you do the skin it look good

What is the LS2PJ + Inverted Dome Diffuser. I am mew to photography

nicholas68 said:
Hi there

I like #2. How did you do the skin it look good

What is the LS2PJ + Inverted Dome Diffuser. I am mew to photography

Actually on hind sight, I think I overdid it heehee:) Not so natural anymore.

I use a software called Neat Image. You can download a non commercial trial version to reduce noise. www.neatimage.com

LS2PJ (lightspere 2 photojournalist) is a diffusing device for the flash. It is very large and looks like a search light. The inverted dome covers the top of it. You can get more info from www.garyfong.com. This guy's making a lot of $$.

just download it but it seen like it is not working.

did you buy it or loadload for free.

nicholas68 said:
just download it but it seen like it is not working.

did you buy it or loadload for free.

I downloded. think you must read the manual first.

Hmmm.. hi there..
i happened to see a person and the only person using a LS2 plus ID at changay taking photos near me.. i suppose you are the one? hahaha..:bsmilie:

for yours pics.. the lighting for the event is very challanging, therefore it will not easy to achieve the correct skin tone.

nice shoot. ;p

kennyleong said:
Hmmm.. hi there..
i happened to see a person and the only person using a LS2 plus ID at changay taking photos near me.. i suppose you are the one? hahaha..:bsmilie:

for yours pics.. the lighting for the event is very challanging, therefore it will not easy to achieve the correct skin tone.

Then I think you spotted me. Think I bumped a few times into you during the shutter frenzy ;p!!

Status
Not open for further replies.