chingay 2002 - in B&W

Status
Not open for further replies.

ed9119

Staff member
Mar 11, 2002
Singapore
www.walkeast.com
the graininess is from the rolls being scanned in the Noritsu machine at Kodak. I think I'll move back to Fuji's Frontier machine. Otherwise, please comment.

3878.jpg

3876.jpg

ed

really? I'm working out of a laptop and remote access outside of office

ed

Originally posted by ed9119
really? I'm working out of a laptop and remote access outside of office

ed

Gee...one lucky mustard u r! And u got FREE complimentary passes!!! Kaoz!!
I had to dodge about with the other guys , and not allowed to go into main parade area by those security dudes....it was plain boring after the parade started. There was much more to shoot during the preparations....zzz...

Originally posted by sbs99

Gee...one lucky mustard u r! And u got FREE complimentary passes!!! Kaoz!!
I had to dodge about with the other guys , and not allowed to go into main parade area by those security dudes....it was plain boring after the parade started. There was much more to shoot during the preparations....zzz...

Actually, I saw ed on chingay itself, he's agmonst where the rest of us were ..... :)

Regards
CK

in the main area. I ran into CK and spent more time around victoria memorial hall side as light was much better late in the afternoon. The pre-parade mingling with parade participants was really fun and with lots of ops.

the 100-400 IS was no fun.

ed

Well u got to meet ed the pro street photodude.
Hur hur hur

Ed: You should be posting ur past overseas pix! They pack punch man....eg. those street stuff in cambodia, vietnam?

but not posting yet as i'm trying to put together a decent photo essay and dont want to post the same theme again and again. That's why the recent posts in offstone has been a little off tangent

Status
Not open for further replies.