Status
Not open for further replies.

d2xpeter

Deregistered
Dec 6, 2012
singapore
....is it just for Science? ?? Or more ambitious objectives

1 Chinese in every corner of the Universe

They want to establish a trade route with aliens.. and cheat them (probably)
Poor aliens :cry:

soon all alien spacecraft captured by the US Military will have the "Made In China" stamp on the bottom :)

Somewhere in a galaxy.. far.. far away, aliens complaining in a forum that cheap interstellar trade ruining their economy :bsmilie:

....is it just for Science? ?? Or more ambitious objectives

I think the Chinese are there to explore for moon jade. :bsmilie:

images

Last edited:
human population is growing exponentially on earth....guess only people from 2 countries on earth would be able to migrate to the moon once the population here exploded. LOL

They already "chop" half of the moon each.

....that is the ultimate objective, IMO

China relax the one child policy so that they could let the chinese colonize the Moon :bsmilie:

They can claim the Moon as theirs because Chang Er flew to settle on the Moon before the American set foot on it :bsmilie:

Last edited:
China relax the one child policy so that they could let the colonize the Moon :bsmilie:

They can claim the Moon as theirs because Chang Er flew to settle on the Moon before the American set foot on it :bsmilie:

You are right!

I am Chinese too, can tumpang them. Heng !

Last edited:
First, your crafts land on the moon.
Next send some Red Army to walk on the moon.
Then announce the new Air Defense Identification Zone (AIDZ) that covers Earth to Moon as China's! :bsmilie:

I hope they are looking for a suitable site to deposit uncle Kim and his clan ..

This is something very worrisome.

Because this moon landing shows China's ambition.
China isn't just trying to overtake the US, it is trying to BECOME the new US. This is the ambition at the back of their minds, even if the Chinese do not yet know it themselves.

Just look at their new stealth fighter and aircraft carrier. They are beginning to model their military after the US. They want a fleet that can sail to any corner of the world to impose China's will. Just as the US is doing now. And they are preparing to do battle on the high seas with carrier fleets, the way Japan did with the US in WW2.

So why is this a bad thing? Simply because China is not run like the US.

Right now the US is Number One, but it is no big brother. It is a military industrial nation. It can go to any part of the world to destroy countries. But to keep itself in check it has a democratic process. For example, if a president wages a war, pretty soon the people will get tired and hold protests, vote someone else, start scandals, pull wikileaks, etc. Then the politicians have no choice but to give in. The outgoing president will end his term, and the new one will wind down the war.

Or it may not even go to war, because the democrats and republicans can't reach any agreement.

In short, the US political system sucks in many ways, but it has a mechanism to limit abuse of its own power, however ineffective or crappy that mechanism is.

But if China overtakes the US and becomes Number One, there is simply no such mechanism in place. And such a world is no good for anybody, including China and its own citizens.

Yet it is almost certain one day China will overtake US to become Number One. We can only hope when that happens China has changed enough to become more like the US.

I think its still quite far fetched. US landed man on moon 30+ yrs ago with minimal computational support. I've read somewhere that the onboard computer is still behind today's scientific calculator. Moreover, US military capability is not fully known.
Take the latest NSA scandal for example, if not for Snowden, we wouldn't know the extent of the US intelligence capability.

I think its still quite far fetched. US landed man on moon 30+ yrs ago with minimal computational support. I've read somewhere that the onboard computer is still behind today's scientific calculator. Moreover, US military capability is not fully known.
Take the latest NSA scandal for example, if not for Snowden, we wouldn't know the extent of the US intelligence capability.

And u believe the US really landed on moon 30+ years ago?

Probably they are thinking to set up a mooncake factory and shop there. Brings a whole new meaning to the words Chinese mooncake - "Fresh and direct to you from the moon" or "100% made on the moon".

Status
Not open for further replies.