Chinese New Year with E-500

Status
Not open for further replies.

audiobean

Oct 23, 2003
Greetings to all! I've finally made the purchase of E-500 two weeks ago, and wishing to share with you some selected pics here taken at the River Hongbao Festival 2006. Well... I guess they could've been better, but all are handheld as I don't quite like carrying tripod around. Nevertheless it's really a fine camera! I'm still learning it, but am really glad about the purchase. Wish everyone a Happy Chinese New Year here. A very modern CNY with a traditional touch, good job Singapore. Cheers. :)

[1]

[2]

[3]

[4]

Hacker

Dec 6, 2005
Cyberspace
Congrats on your purchase. Hope to see you post more pictures here.

audiobean

Oct 23, 2003
chainsmoker said:
So u must have bought the 2 lens kit? Welcome to share. :bsmilie:
The purchase was the 1 kit lens package with those dry cab cf card... freebies. Would've felt bad after knowing that they're bringing 2 kit lens, but then for that package some freebies are not given so it's alright, anyway once I've get familiar with the camera and with a little extra cash I'll probably get the 40-150mm. :)

erha

Nov 25, 2005
QT
audiobean said:
The purchase was the 1 kit lens package with those dry cab cf card... freebies. Would've felt bad after knowing that they're bringing 2 kit lens, but then for that package some freebies are not given so it's alright, anyway once I've get familiar with the camera and with a little extra cash I'll probably get the 40-150mm. :)
Shall get 18-180 instead

Status
Not open for further replies.