Chinese New Year Celebrity Show 2006


Status
Not open for further replies.

The Oracle

Senior Member
Jun 23, 2005
4,105
0
0
43
East Coast
Here are some of the photos taken during the chinese new year show. Hope you guys enjoy it! :cheergal:

Hong Junyang and Tan Weilian


Kelly and Sin Huey


Project Superstar finalists


Project Superstar Male Finalists
 

The Oracle

Senior Member
Jun 23, 2005
4,105
0
0
43
East Coast
Ah Niu


Wang Xi and Partner


Anyone know who is this celebrity?


Unknown celebrity and Partner
 

The Oracle

Senior Member
Jun 23, 2005
4,105
0
0
43
East Coast
Female celebrity


Zoe Tay


Fann Wong


Rainbow Lion Dance
 

shooter

New Member
Apr 30, 2005
96
0
0
are you paid to cover this event?
 

JediForce4ever

Senior Member
Aug 16, 2005
3,157
0
0
Singapore, CanonGraphers.org
Were you the one with the 20D+70-200mmf2.8L in the seating area?or you were the one on the platform?or the one in front?I was there too, and I was at the platform behind the seats.
 

Sandman77

New Member
Mar 30, 2005
509
0
0
Uncle Joe ...
Good one .. UP UP UP .. !! GOOD For 70-200 IS ..

Love fann Wong too .. :)
 

The Oracle

Senior Member
Jun 23, 2005
4,105
0
0
43
East Coast
I was in the seat. Was invited by my tuition student! My position was as good as covering the event. Haha! cos i was close to the stage. Sometimes i would go in front to cover the events so to get better view. :bsmilie:
 

hazekang

Senior Member
Aug 29, 2004
2,550
0
0
38
Clementi
hazekang.multiply.com
JediForce4ever said:
Were you the one with the 20D+70-200mmf2.8L in the seating area?or you were the one on the platform?or the one in front?I was there too, and I was at the platform behind the seats.
then where r ur pics? :D
 

hazekang

Senior Member
Aug 29, 2004
2,550
0
0
38
Clementi
hazekang.multiply.com
The Oracle said:
I was in the seat. Was invited by my tuition student! My position was as good as covering the event. Haha! cos i was close to the stage. Sometimes i would go in front to cover the events so to get better view. :bsmilie:
position is good! :thumbsup:

ur pics all fresh from cam, unedited rite? :)
 

The Oracle

Senior Member
Jun 23, 2005
4,105
0
0
43
East Coast
hazekang said:
position is good! :thumbsup:

ur pics all fresh from cam, unedited rite? :)
I use iso 1600 and 800. The only thing i edited is the noise using noise ninja.
 

The Oracle

Senior Member
Jun 23, 2005
4,105
0
0
43
East Coast
I try to repost some other photos again cos it is not so sharp from the first posting.

Guo Liang


Guo Huang


Chinese host


TCS host
 

hazekang

Senior Member
Aug 29, 2004
2,550
0
0
38
Clementi
hazekang.multiply.com
The Oracle said:
I try to repost some other photos again cos it is not so sharp from the first posting.
ya, can share how come its not so sharp?

rocky chairs? or did the noise ninja make things blur?
 

The Oracle

Senior Member
Jun 23, 2005
4,105
0
0
43
East Coast
hazekang said:
ya, can share how come its not so sharp?

rocky chairs? or did the noise ninja make things blur?
I should put 600 x 400 pixel and then reduce to 100kb then it will be sharper to post.
 

The Oracle

Senior Member
Jun 23, 2005
4,105
0
0
43
East Coast
Using photoshop to reduce. :bsmilie:

Chinese Opera
 

Status
Not open for further replies.