Chinese Garden??

Status
Not open for further replies.

celery

Sep 15, 2002
In the WestZone, Sg.
Visit site
Hey hi to all.

Was down at Chinatown yesterday. Quite a bit of crowd, a pity I missed the parade. Saw quite a number of photographers there. Wonder if there are any clubsnap members there yesterday.

Anyone interested to go phototaking at Chinese Garden this weekend??

Cheers
Gracie

Yo...

Serious?? Ummm, Didnt notice anybody waving at me though. Lol. Hey, but I do get to know a gal from clubsnap. A cheerful and pretty lady. Approached and asked if I were from clubsnap. Was not a member yesterday there.....

:)

Originally posted by celery
Yo...

Serious?? Ummm, Didnt notice anybody waving at me though. Lol. Hey, but I do get to know a gal from clubsnap. A cheerful and pretty lady. Approached and asked if I were from clubsnap. Was not a member yesterday there.....

:)
ehhehhehhahhaaaaa....

Hey hi to all.

Was down at Chinatown yesterday. Quite a bit of crowd, a pity I missed the parade. Saw quite a number of photographers there. Wonder if there are any clubsnap members there yesterday.

Anyone interested to go phototaking at Chinese Garden this weekend??

Cheers
Gracie

by the way the entrance fee is $12 on weekends and $8 on weekdays..... its kindda crowded on sundays..... lots and lots of family.....

Ummm.....

I am just thinking of shooting outside Chinese garden. Dun intend to go in there.

Yep yep....

Any advices for taking indoor concert shoots???

Ummm.....

I am just thinking of shooting outside Chinese garden. Dun intend to go in there.

Yep yep....

What concert? Got any tickets? Give me one and I will tell you... hehe. :D

Ha....not any of those concerts in victoria hall what so ever. Neither is it some singer concert....

Was asked to take pics for the SP concert band in our own school auditorium. Anyone still interested?

Lol:dent:

Ha....not any of those concerts in victoria hall what so ever. Neither is it some singer concert....

Was asked to take pics for the SP concert band in our own school auditorium. Anyone still interested?

Lol:dent:

Got pay or not? :p

cheerful and pretty lady? *roflol*

school's started, can't join you guys. will be concentrating on Chinatown since it's part of my project.

Might be interesting to go over to Bukit Pasoh area and poke your nose around as well. Apparently is some red light area.

use a high ISO film (press 800 works great for me, can push to 1600 at a pinch if desperate) if you can't use flash (chances are you won't be able to). if you have free rein in the auditorium, lug along a tripod and take some nice wide-angles....

Actually, am thinking of going this weekend too...

So u are going in huh?

Originally posted by Eraine
cheerful and pretty lady? *roflol*

school's started, can't join you guys. will be concentrating on Chinatown since it's part of my project.

Might be interesting to go over to Bukit Pasoh area and poke your nose around as well. Apparently is some red light area.

Chinatown project? Do you by any chance doing it for Changing Landscape of Singapore module? I just finished a project on that.

Had already went there this Monday. Jus hang around the area and took some shoots. Cant take much pics from outside..unless u hv already check out the place earlier...if ya wanna take landscape shoots....

Might be going later. Quite a bit of traffic there...

Happy Lunar Festival..to all!!

:rbounce: :gbounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.