Chinese Garden Outing For Newbies and All

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a newbie with a Nikon D40 and i have no idea what's really going on since i don't have friends who are into photography. I would really like to learn and meet people of the same interest.I'm sure i am not alone on this and if you are into this, leave your interest and we'll set up something soon!

Its been years since I last visited that place.... so I am in :)

Fix a date and time will be good for others to make a decision to join or not.

Otherwise diff dates/time pop up and never ends...just my opinion.

let me know the time n date.... so that i can do some arrangement for other chit-chat...

I am in! Let me know more details. Newbie here! :)

Tentative date set at 5th September 2009.

We'll judge from the response and go from there

***Check first post for updates***

Are compacts welcome? :p

yes sir if you are able to take time out of your schedule, you are very welcomed!!

its not about size really... yeah we might get intimidated with the equipments but bottom line for this outing is to learn and meet friends

Just a suggestion -

If a senior photographer may want to take the class, we could suggest a structured movement for the group instead of everyone running around doing their own thing.

Tentative date set at 5th September 2009.

We'll judge from the response and go from there

***Check first post for updates***

please count me in... may i ask what is the tentative time?

tentative time not decided yet but ill throw up a 10am for starters? cool weather less crowd

tentative time not decided yet but ill throw up a 10am for starters? cool weather less crowd

Timing sounds fine - count me in...always glads to join in with some Nikonians fellows to learn from each other...
Btw, TS are u keeping a list of ppl participating? Here's d latest list I've compiled:

Tentative date set at 5th September 2009
Tentative List of Participants :
1)Bigrockshow
2)wormz777
3)ice15
4)Mobulas Pt
5)Dmon888
6)HeartOfApreture

Cheers^^

Hi,
I am older in age BUT Newbies and also not NIKON, Can I join to learn from young newbies.

Please add me in if Canon is acceptable.
Thanx.

nope this is not a brand segregation thread so any brand is welcomed as long as you're free and would like to meet up and have fun!

Thanks for all replies so far guys! keep it coming !

I"m in ok Time Set 5PM OK TKS

I would propose either we have the outing either earlier in the morning say 7-8am or late afternoon ard 4-5pm cos the light would be better. If we meet at 10am, it will be noon soon and we all know that the light is almost definitely gg to be harsh.

can i still join in? seem like it is full

I would propose either we have the outing either earlier in the morning say 7-8am or late afternoon ard 4-5pm cos the light would be better. If we meet at 10am, it will be noon soon and we all know that the light is almost definitely gg to be harsh.

So what will be the time of our outing? is it necessary to bring tripod?

Thanks to wormz777 for highlighting an impt point

looks like the timing might have some changes.

We could have two sessions for the day depending on the feedback from interested parties.

7am - great for morning misty and fresh air.

4pm till late - For the setting sun and night shots

Please pm me your preference so as to keep the thread tidy

@shadan - no we are not full so you may leave ur interest and time preferred via pm

@Dmon888 - i guess is better bring if you have one. I'll be bringing mine just in case

Status
Not open for further replies.