Mar 18, 2004
www.maverickatwork.com
Went to chinatown wif vincent whale, tunster and nicholaslee as planned

Red_Lantern.jpg

Statue.jpg

Mashi_Maro.jpg

Little_World.jpg

Flower.jpg

Very fantastic pictures, especially the last one.

keep it up!

gee....thanks....behyx....u are right....having the right lens does make a difference i wat u can do....

Witness said:
gee....thanks....behyx....u are right....having the right lens does make a difference i wat u can do....

of course. in photography equipment, lenses are the most important, follow by film and the least importance is the body itself.

so what lens do you use for these shots?

and word of advice, before buying lenses, read up more reviews and especially compare pictures taken by different lenses. There are abundance of such websites in the net. Also search clubsnap forum for those lenses that you have dilemma considering. Take people's experience as a reference guide.

Finally DON'T buy things on impulse.

yup....consulted u wat remember...

anyway old lens le....so cant find photos....

wat dao ming si???? ---> actually i was referin to tonicwater's new avatar...

Witness said:
yup....consulted u wat remember...

anyway old lens le....so cant find photos....

wat dao ming si???? ---> actually i was referin to tonicwater's new avatar...

what lens u consulted me? my memory failing me.. old already.. !!

Witness said:
tink u blur liao lo...the sigma 2.8 remember....i smsed u.....kaoz....

Oh! you're holding onto my lens's little brother, the 28-70... it's quite good... f2.8, once u stop to around 4 or 5.6, it's damn sharp.

yup....but currently i normally take at 2.8 or 3.3.....testing out how good the bokei is ...

hey hey....thanks......guess it was also the lighting in the market tt gave it the touch....

suprising wat u can get when u go back to a place for a second time and shoot....have been there sometime ago (3 mths??) went to the same stall....

different photo altogether....

:thumbsup: @ #4 photo

Status
Not open for further replies.