Chinatown shots !


Status
Not open for further replies.

megaweb

Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
8,541
3
38
East
megaweb.clubsnap.org
#1
Went to Chinatown today with rty and Simon. Here are some of my shots ..

If you dunno who is she , mean you never watch news ...

Pro 90IS
1/200 sec, f/3.5
Mode: Av
ISO: 200

Super itchy !

Pro 90IS
1/40 sec, f/3.2
Mode: Av
ISO: 200

Temple shot

Pro 90IS
1/320 sec, f/2.8
Mode: Av
ISO: 50
 

rty

Senior Member
Jan 19, 2002
1,166
0
36
Singapore
#3
Ah.... found your post finally! I was waiting for your post in the Street Photography section. :) Nice shots. I like the "Super Itchy" one the most. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
 

rueyloon

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
1,680
0
36
www.rueyloon.com
#4
Originally posted by megaweb
Went to Chinatown today with rty and Simon. Here are some of my shots ..

If you dunno who is she , mean you never watch news ...

Pro 90IS
1/200 sec, f/3.5
Mode: Av
ISO: 200

I've seen her live before... she's actually quite tall... not like the other TV people that are actually quite short in real life.

and ya... I think she's quite pretty..... Glenda Chong...... Suzanne Ho.......
 

megaweb

Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
8,541
3
38
East
megaweb.clubsnap.org
#5
Originally posted by rty
Ah.... found your post finally! I was waiting for your post in the Street Photography section. :) Nice shots. I like the "Super Itchy" one the most. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
Thanks rty , still new to this type of shots ...


Originally posted by rueyloon
I've seen her live before... she's actually quite tall... not like the other TV people that are actually quite short in real life.

and ya... I think she's quite pretty..... Glenda Chong...... Suzanne Ho.......
Ya ... she's look quite pretty . I took a couple of shots of her
:D
 

rty

Senior Member
Jan 19, 2002
1,166
0
36
Singapore
#7
It was an unplanned trip, just a spur of a moment's idea that Megaweb and I got (out of boredom, maybe :) ) at the IRC yesterday afternoon. We wish more people could join us, but only managed to drag Simon along.

Rueyloon, the girl is from Channel 8, I don't know the name but for sure she is not Suzanne Ho or Glenda Chong

 

ziploc

New Member
Jan 17, 2002
4,576
0
0
Snoopyland
#8
Her name is Zhou Hui Min, Ch8 newscaster :) Oh btw, I like Suzanne Ho and Lisa Ang. Any pics of them? :D
 

Klause

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
1,417
0
0
34
Bedok
Visit site
#9
Originally posted by ziploc
Her name is Zhou Hui Min, Ch8 newscaster :) Oh btw, I like Suzanne Ho and Lisa Ang. Any pics of them? :D
Lisa is cute =X... :bsmilie:
 

Tweek

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
2,027
0
0
39
East
www.weekai.com
#10
Originally posted by megaweb
Went to Chinatown today with rty and Simon. Here are some of my shots ..

If you dunno who is she , mean you never watch news ...

Pro 90IS
1/200 sec, f/3.5
Mode: Av
ISO: 200
Yeah man, Zhou Huimin! Pity it's not the Hong Kong Zhou Huimin...:)
Hey mega, a lot of noise leh in this pic. B300 used right?
 

rueyloon

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
1,680
0
36
www.rueyloon.com
#11
Originally posted by rty

Rueyloon, the girl is from Channel 8, I don't know the name but for sure she is not Suzanne Ho or Glenda Chong
of course it is not them ! :p those 2 are my other favourite news casters :p
 

megaweb

Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
8,541
3
38
East
megaweb.clubsnap.org
#13
Originally posted by Tweek


Yeah man, Zhou Huimin! Pity it's not the Hong Kong Zhou Huimin...:)
Hey mega, a lot of noise leh in this pic. B300 used right?
no lah ... i m using ISO 200 .. :)
 

i_r_i_a

New Member
Jan 28, 2002
83
0
0
Singapore
#15
Very clear and colourful shot. I am still trying to get similar shootings but without much success. Say, do you need to use any filter, close-up lens, etc?
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom