ChinaTown CNY Festival 2009!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AxeLa

p1040226cd4.jpg

Pls take note NO Videography allowed! A lady and the compere will enforce the rules...I was there! Thks!;p

Are the China Troupe the same ones performing at Raffles City, i.e Fujian, Guangzhou and Nanyang (or Nanjing, can't recall exactly) presently on different dates over these couple of weeks?

Camera no problem...;p

den take 5D MkII to do video lor :bsmilie:
finally ... a video camera disguise as a photo camera

videocamera with long zoom range and directional microphone?

Yeah lor... how the organiser diff between videography & photography? :think:

From what i understand, they will go behind you and peep at your camera whether you are recording or purely taking photos. If they saw its video, then they will approach you and request you to stop and might request you to delete as well. Hee.. so cover your screen or off your display screen if you are doing video with camera.
That time i use my hp to video also kena caught outside esplanade. They just politely request me not to video and delete off.

From what i understand, they will go behind you and peep at your camera whether you are recording or purely taking photos. If they saw its video, then they will approach you and request you to stop and might request you to delete as well. Hee.. so cover your screen or off your display screen if you are doing video with camera.
That time i use my hp to video also kena caught outside esplanade. They just politely request me not to video and delete off.

So technically if I am using a FZ50 (look like a dslr to most people) and use my EVF for video... it should be able to "fool" them... :lovegrin:

But holding it for the whole show abit tiring... place it on tripod may give the disguise away.... :sweat:

D90 + 8G card will do the trick, hee!

I will go down on Sat to shot some Event shot, need to build my portfolio.

I am new to Photography.

Gerries

Status
Not open for further replies.